Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Well, talk about a let down ... I got the information from the Cadillac advisor, only to determine they gave me the VIN for my 2018 CTS-V ... why the heck would they give me that, at the same time giving me the status code for the CT5-V BW?
I have no words on above lol... I see the wait is getting to many... I love track my order forums and must admit I am itching bad for my car too lol... love seeing all the amazing color combos and what folks are ordering!

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I have no words on above lol... I see the wait is getting to many... I love track my order forums and must admit I am itching bad for my car too lol... love seeing all the amazing color combos and what folks are ordering!
Mirza not sure if you can answer this for business reasons but seems like week one cars behind schedule…..is there wiggle room to catch up or will entire schedule lose some ground.

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I wish we could get some actionable updates along the way.... I mean, I would be nice to have updates more than:
"Vehicle is inline for Production with a target production week of 7-5-2021. This date is subject to change due to plant schedule availability.

Please check with your dealership for updates."

especially when the TPW is a week past

(edit: I do understand that last week was a short week and as Mirza said, there were slow downs)

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
The problem here is no matter what status update, until its in the driveway Christine better have that coffee full lol, there is a lot more time until driveway than 4 days of production! No need to panic and if cenglands car is orange without carbon, manual and dark wheels I need to figure out why status is not changed. You guys also obviously saw the leaked pics with cars next to that one so no need to panic.

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
The problem here is no matter what status update, until its in the driveway Christine better have that coffee full lol, there is a lot more time until driveway than 4 days of production! No need to panic and if cenglands car is orange without carbon, manual and dark wheels I need to figure out why status is not changed. You guys also obviously saw the leaked pics with cars next to that one so no need to panic.
Hey Mirza, please tell them to get my car done. I fought cancer for 3 years and I beat it. Now they tell me I have to go through cancer screening again starting on Wednesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
Has anyone outside of the first 250 had their order accepted by Cadillac? Mine still shows submitted by dealer, but not accepted. I assume that's because the dealer hasn't gotten an allocation yet.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Hey Mirza, please tell them to get my car done. I fought cancer for 3 years and I beat it. Now they tell me I have to go through cancer screening again starting on Wednesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Build this week, I ll keep an eye out and best wishes wednesday 💪

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
So does that mean the 7/12's are still on schedule? I'm sure it takes a while to spool things up--first week is tough. Can't wait to see people starting to get the good news though.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly. One member reached 3800 with a partial VIN! :beer

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
I didn't see the leaked pics. Anyone got a link?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I did too at first, but you don't see any Blaze Orange cars in those pics... He seemed to specifically imply that @Cengland's car was in the leaked photos (potentially along with a few others from the forum).
While Mirza alluded to knowledge of a car being built that he thought was probably Cengland's, I don't know that he alluded to the fact that it was specifically visible in a pic.

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
N0860001 was actually painted Black Raven. N0860002 was painted Shadow Gray and both with Jet Black Semi-Aniline interior.
I made a thread with the leaked pics on here before GM Authority posted the article. I had first seen them in a FB group, and the OP claimed it was VIN 001

Last edited by a moderator:

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom