Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Yes they definitely didn't make the best decision by making that car only auto. I was gonna get a scat pack widebody challenger but I want to work on the engine which i heard is hard cause it doesn't have Forged internals. The hellcat does and i wouldn't mind getting that but i also heard the manual for the hellcat is rough to drive daily.
Automatic is best for the hellcat to much hp and torgue.

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW
Yes they definitely didn't make the best decision by making that car only auto. I was gonna get a scat pack widebody challenger but I want to work on the engine which i heard is hard cause it doesn't have Forged internals. The hellcat does and i wouldn't mind getting that but i also heard the manual for the hellcat is rough to drive daily
Which they made Charger with manual. Challenger is too damn FUGLY for me to even consider.
Unfortunately both are way too common.
If it wasn't for BW, I was seriously considering eight ZL1 or Durango SRT.

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Automatic is best for the hellcat to much hp and torgue.
That's what i hear but for me its the control you get with a manual. Regardless if its faster or not I can't respect someone racing in a car when the car does everything for them aside from moving the steering wheel

GM-4-LIFE

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing on Order...First TPW 7/26/21, Pushed Back to 9/6/21...
Can you add me to the order tracking page? Order number: ZKQWHX. Thank you!

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
The wait is killing me !!! I want my car !!!! ..lol

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I'm really curious when the first person on here is going to actually hit 3800. Should give us some perspective on the process--both time to build and time from production to delivery.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom