Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
If you look at from a business standpoint it makes sense. The manual model almost always cost less. The auto is usually an up charge even if the car is based off the automatic. Take the 3 muscle cars. People still buy them in manuals a lot but the auto cost more so dealers will order them because the demand is there and they can initially charge more for it. I hate it myself but the way the world is now you have to make double of not triple profit to keep your investors happy. I still bought a manual cause I still believe it takes skill to drive one and drive it well. Anyone can drive an auto

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Time to find another dealer. My dealer was giving me the run around when I pressed him for a commitment for MSRP. I ended up moving to a dealer who was able to provide that commitment as well as a signed purchase order to the effect.
Yes I am going to get a hold of the general manager tomorrow. Going to be blunt with him going to ask him are going to fill my order yes or no. He says no I am bouncing and giving some one else the business.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Just weighing my options. Has anyone have had any experience with a Porsche 911. I noticed the new 2022 Porsche 911 992 gt3 and rs will have a manual plat form.

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
I have owned 911s before ... great cars and actually the most reliable (in my experience) of all performance cars I have had. A true 365 day car. GT3 is the purest form, IMO.

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
I’m going to submit an order for an M5 Competition sometime in the next few days. Just in case this doesn’t work out or if the dealer tries to pull any BS I’ll have a back up.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
I have owned 911s before ... great cars and actually the most reliable (in my experience) of all performance cars I have had. A true 365 day car. GT3 is the purest form, IMO.
Thank you for the input. Doing research Porsche 911 992 gt3 rs still in prototype form may be available 2023.

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
I'm not sure what car i would go after if things didn't work out with this. I originally was looking at a Challenger but I'm not really feeling how common they are now

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Does the m5 come in a manual how much they run in price.
I have also had M-cars, both M3s and M5s ... great cars but they stopped the manuals years back. The new CS looks pretty cool and I am sure will be blindingly fast. Still think the CT5-V BW should be just a bit quicker around a track ... I hope.

Price of CS is around 145k, not including market adjustments.

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
Does the m5 come in a manual how much they run in price.
Manual in the M3/4 only and I’ve read it’s not a great one. The M5 starts at $103k and the one I optioned is at $127k. More than I want to spend but it’s on par with a loaded BW. It seems like a nice, classy ride with great performance. Even though the BW is still my first choice, I think I’d be happy with an M car.

Attachments

• 1625882339405.png
    1625882339405.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 24

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
I'm not sure what car i would go after if things didn't work out with this. I originally was looking at a Challenger but I'm not really feeling how common they are now
I also been looking at the 2021 Dodge charger srt hellcat redeye widebody. It is a beast 797 hp. Only down fall is a automatic if u like a manual and they are not limited produced if that is something u where looking at. True muscle and lots of ponnies under the hood.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
If i dont hear back real soon about my 5 blackwing, gonna order a cayman 4.0 gts manual and just wait Tired of getting dicked around w this process
I agree with you this whole process of poor communication has taken excited away and has left more questions unanswered. For those getting ur vehicles I totally agree cadillac should add u in the progress a simple email or text and some pictures goes along way. If pizza hut can provide you every step of the progress of your order. How difficult should it be for your vehicle 🤔 Cadillac should wake up this is the best thing going for them at this moment.

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
In speaking with my dealership today, they were told that production had pushed back slightly.

Mine is a 7/5 TPW that looks like it will be produced mid-month or maybe next week.

ejo

Seasoned Member
In speaking with my dealership today, they were told that production had pushed back slightly.

Mine is a 7/5 TPW that looks like it will be produced mid-month or maybe next week.
Well that is a bummer, but I appreciate the update.

One more week is minor. I dont know enough about production to say, but I wonder if that back slides the entire schedule by a week or if they've got some flexibility to get caught up.

I'm just glad production is here and rolling. Hiccups are to be expected.

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
I also been looking at the 2021 Dodge charger srt hellcat redeye widebody. It is a beast 797 hp. Only down fall is a automatic if u like a manual and they are not limited produced if that is something u where looking at. True muscle and lots of ponnies under the hood.
Yes they definitely didn't make the best decision by making that car only auto. I was gonna get a scat pack widebody challenger but I want to work on the engine which i heard is hard cause it doesn't have Forged internals. The hellcat does and i wouldn't mind getting that but i also heard the manual for the hellcat is rough to drive daily

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom