Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Cadillac is saying delivery dates will be “at least” a few weeks after your build date. Let’s hope that means 2 weeks. Nice to wish anyway. We are soooo close to the finish line.

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
7/5 TPW should be getting their VIN's soon hopefully

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I was hoping with @Mirza Grebovic's comment last night that was the case for today... thank you @Nino313.
Looks like ur the only 7/5 on here and sorry but ur car is next week 🥺. Short week with monday holiday and plant is not running fridays.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Looks like ur the only 7/5 on here and sorry but ur car is next week 🥺. Short week with monday holiday and plant is not running fridays.
There are a handful of 7/5s. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we can sort the list by TPW any longer.

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
There are 3 others on here currently. But letting me know that my car is on for next week at least gives me some information

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 3.28.31 PM.png

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I am not familiar with C8 situation but QC is normal for products and depends on so many factors so there is no set time there. I know I know I said it before patience but I got the itch bad too lol especially seeing so many black with red calipers oh I cant wait.

Absruler

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
So, as a helpful service to our members, if you post your order number here once you get it from your dealer, I will do what I can to track your orders and post the updates....on one condition: you post pics when you get it!

Current Blackwing Order Tracker

Keep in mind that CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing production is set to begin on July 5th, 2021, so there won't be much movement in orders prior to the start of production.

GM Event Codes​

Below is an updated list of GM Event Codes used during the ordering process:

View attachment 3216
Hi Rob - order ZRVZ2S (CT5 V Blackwing), ordered on 6/4/21.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I am not familiar with C8 situation but QC is normal for products and depends on so many factors so there is no set time there. I know I know I said it before patience but I got the itch bad too lol especially seeing so many black with red calipers oh I cant wait.
Can you share how many are being made daily or weekly? Assuming week 1 slow, week 2 good and by my week, 3, you guys have them being made fast and perfect.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Can you share how many are being made daily or weekly? Assuming week 1 slow, week 2 good and by my week, 3, you guys have them being made fast and perfect.
Man you guys are not giving up lol.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Can I pick mine up at the IMSA race at Lime Rock next weekend? Preferably delivered to me trackside by Filipe Nasr of course!
Would you like a free year's supply of Grey Poupon mustard as well? ;LOL

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom