Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

TRTL PWR

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V Blackwing
ok thanks. Tough to tell what it's going to look like in person and I don't have any experience with matte paint.
would be great to see. my theory is that it will be the same paint as they have on the Hummer which they are calling Moon Shot Green. I can't imagine GM developed two different matte green paints...

TalsBW

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 CTS-V Sport
You should join the V-Club if you are not already a member... We have get togethers all the time to hang out and have dinner/lunch.... Our annual Christmas party is this weekend..
Hmm I should also! Ordered mine in grapevine also. Live in the Keller area

Currently own a 2016 V Sport with low mileage that I’m hoping will have a good trade in value.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
This may have been asked before, but what’s the average time to ship after car is in 3800? I live close buy the plant in Indiana so it seems this should be a short wait....

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
This may have been asked before, but what’s the average time to ship after car is in 3800? I live close buy the plant in Indiana so it seems this should be a short wait....
2-6 months? :chuckle

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

FishinV

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
Mine was built on 11-3, Sitting in the railyard in michigan since 11-17. No word on how long it will take.

turbotaz

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
V Wagon, CT5 BW on Order
Rob - my order # changed again - the dealer called to say they can move my order forward if I was ok without Nav - which I agreed to. Not sure why I am on my third order number (seems unusual), but alas: BFGVG3. Still shows as 1100, but if I am to believe that there this is a sign of any kind of progress, hopefully not for much longer.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Rob - my order # changed again - the dealer called to say they can move my order forward if I was ok without Nav - which I agreed to. Not sure why I am on my third order number (seems unusual), but alas: BFGVG3. Still shows as 1100, but if I am to believe that there this is a sign of any kind of progress, hopefully not for much longer.
Updated

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
Yep this is correct. One thing to note is that allocations are given at the model level. A CT4 allocation is for ANY CT4, so theoretically if there were no constraints, if a dealer got a CT4 allocation, they could order a base Luxury trim all the way up to a Blackwing. But constraints restrict this. For example, the dealer that is part of the group I work for got two CT4 allocations last month while Vs and Blackwings were on constraint, one of those was a V (non-BW) constraint based on the fact that we sold some over the last 180 days. So we ordered a V and a Premium Luxury. That doesn't cancel or change the priority of the three Blackwing sold orders we have, instead they just sit in the preliminary order status (1100) until an allocation comes up that matches the next order in line. A good dealer checks allocations and constraints weekly to see if they can fulfill any sold orders first. So let's say a dealer gets an allocation for a CT4-V BW, but carbon is still on constraint, and they didn't get a carbon constraint allocated. If you're first in line with carbon, the dealer should call you to ask if you want to remove carbon, your order should get picked up the following week. If you say no, they move on to the next order and repeat, and your order stays in the system until the next round of allocations the following week.
When an allocation is received by a dealer how are the constrained items distributed? Say, Cadillac gives out 50 allocations for CT5, then 10 of those are Blackwings, then 2 of those get CF1. How does each dealer know if they get to order a constrained options? Does it go by most "prestigious" dealer gets first dibs?

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
Here's a color they should have ran with. Found it during the daily search for DEF photos. Is it me or does it look like class?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-122445_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-122445_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 36

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom