Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Hello, I would like to be at 3800 too!!! LOL
Hello!? I want a fully loaded CT4-V Blackwing in Blaze Orange Metallic with a manual transmission - but I have a better chance in seeing Jesus walk across water!

:boogie

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
Hello!? I want a fully loaded CT4-V Blackwing in Blaze Orange Metallic with a manual transmission - but I have a better chance in seeing Jesus walk across water!

:boogie
The way the world is right now we could see Jesus any day!!! LOL, you should have some connections with Cadillac to make that happen......I'm just a lucky Cadillac homer, fanboy, loyalist.... ;-)

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
The way the world is right now we could see Jesus any day!!! LOL, you should have some connections with Cadillac to make that happen......I'm just a lucky Cadillac homer, fanboy, loyalist.... ;-)
I don't think Cadillac would accept payment from me in geese or ducks. ;LOL

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
I didn't include CT4
But even if I did... I'd probably still exclude you just out of spite :LOL:

At this point I half expect Cadillac will just make your CT4 just for you, and nobody else gets theirs
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure hope you are right tho, because my wife is excited to get her "babywing", lol

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
Honestly, you're the one reason I still have hope I may get mine. There's no way Cadillac would stop production before yours is done.

In fact, could you put in an order for a 3rd?
Well, I have just about used all my favors up with Cadillac so probably not....I own them my first born grandson whenever that happens!

abewhite

I put in my order about a week and a half ago, and my dealer just told me that my order number is BBMKGM.

Please do add it to the tracker. And thanks for this service and to everyone who contributes here. This forum has been immensely valuable.

Edit: It’s a lightly-optioned 5, if that matters. Order placed with Big Star Cadillac in Houston.
@Rob do you mind adding this one to the tracker? Thanks!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Hi all. I ordered a CT5 V Blackwing back in June and the order keeps getting pushed back. The order number is ZVJBBR. This will be my first Cadillac. I had a 2009 Vette, then an 2012 SRT8 300, then a 2015 Challenger Hellcat, then a 2016 Challenger HC, then a 2019 Trackhawk, now I'm waiting for my 1st Caddy. I am looking forward to actually getting my hands on this beast to see if I have finally found a car I want to keep. :)

@Rob can you add my order to tracking too?

(Sorry if this shows as a dup post, newbie here)

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Hi all. I ordered a CT5 V Blackwing back in June and the order keeps getting pushed back. The order number is ZVJBBR. This will be my first Cadillac. I had a 2009 Vette, then an 2012 SRT8 300, then a 2015 Challenger Hellcat, then a 2016 Challenger HC, then a 2019 Trackhawk, now I'm waiting for my 1st Caddy. I am looking forward to actually getting my hands on this beast to see if I have finally found a car I want to keep. :)

@Rob can you add my order to tracking too?

(Sorry if this shows as a dup post, newbie here)
Welcome.

Already done.

Jimmerz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT4-V, 2022 CT-5 V Blackwing (soon)
Hi Rob, could you please check put my friends order number in system He's new on here and can't post yet.

Jking- BBVDBK

TY

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom