Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

GTANotch88

Hi everyone, I just joined and wanted to have my order number for a 5bw added to the list, ZZPHQ9. Thank you.

On a side note, is there any reason that none of the orders on the list are at 2000 status? I could have sworn when I first found this site and the order tracker, there were several at 2000. But after the last 2 updates, everything is either 1100 or 3000+. It almost seems like GM is pushing through the orders they already accepted before taking on more. Or maybe I'm overthinking stuff.

Last edited:

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

marfan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Transport pending
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Thanks @Rob , as always. Do you have any sense of production volumes this week? Better than last week?

Looks like the last of the 250 got a VIN, and @CT5-Voraus might be the first non-250 car on here to reach 3800? Are there others?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Thanks @Rob , as always. Do you have any sense of production volumes this week? Better than last week?

Looks like the last of the 250 got a VIN, and @CT5-Voraus might be the first non-250 car on here to reach 3800? Are there others?
I don't have any information on production volume

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

soulsea

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
☐ Rekt ☑ Not Rekt
So those of us who have a 10/25 TPW and are at 3400, should we take the fact that the TPW hasn't been adjusted this close to the date as an indication that it will indeed be built next week? I'm guessing they would have pushed back the TPW by now if they weren't sticking to that date. Or does it mean absolutely nothing and the car could be produced in January whilst still showing a 10/25 TPW?

TLDR, I just need someone to tell me when I can start the anticipatory winkle squeezing.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
So those of us who have a 10/25 TPW and are at 3400, should we take the fact that the TPW hasn't been adjusted this close to the date as an indication that it will indeed be built next week? I'm guessing they would have pushed back the TPW by now if they weren't sticking to that date. Or does it mean absolutely nothing and the car could be produced in January whilst still showing a 10/25 TPW?

TLDR, I just need someone to tell me when I can start the anticipatory winkle squeezing.
You've been here long enough to know that you shouldn't count on anything when it comes to production...

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..

The million dollar question. The only one that can answer is Billy.

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member

You will be ok because I have a TPW 10/25 and Cadillac never does me wrong...Oh shit, did I just jinx us?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
You will be ok because I have a TPW 10/25 and Cadillac never does me wrong...Oh shit, did I just jinx us?
BAD GOAT! BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
I just need to find the link to that transport company again, lol............Going thru 260 pages is going to be a beat down!

• Haha
Reactions: Rob

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom