Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

jkg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2013 V wagon stealth blue (sold, so sad); 2022 CT5 Blackwing
Wow! It looks like the impossible actually happened in my car moved to 3800 status. And has a Vin. Which I guess means it’s actually built somewhere. Is there any easy way to track his progress from here? I’d like to think I’ll see it soon but I guess I know better. I was hoping to get it before it snows up here in the north

Ergoc5

Seasoned Member
Wow! It looks like the impossible actually happened in my car moved to 3800 status. And has a Vin. Which I guess means it’s actually built somewhere. Is there any easy way to track his progress from here? I’d like to think I’ll see it soon but I guess I know better. I was hoping to get it before it snows up here in the north
Was it through a NY dealer? which one if you don't mind me asking...also when did you order? Congrats!

Finally-a-V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
I just joined your website. I have an order code for my CT5VBlackwing that I would like to see tracked on your website if possible. It is ZSVXHX Thanks!
Welcome! I see you have a CT6-V. How do you like it and are you keeping it when you get your 5BW?

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
Totally random but my wife sent me a picture just now of a 5V. She thought she was witnessing a BW but low and behold it wasn’t. When I was zooming into the pic for a better look something else caught my eye. The friggen Sewell badge on the bottom left. I’ve listened to many here talk them up but being in Chicago doesn’t really mean much for me. Looks like Texas came to Illinois.

Attachments

• 56E6177A-875C-4CCF-AE0E-C14D84C1914F.jpeg
    56E6177A-875C-4CCF-AE0E-C14D84C1914F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
Totally random but my wife sent me a picture just now of a 5V. She thought she was witnessing a BW but low and behold it wasn’t. When I was zooming into the pic for a better look something else caught my eye. The friggen Sewell badge on the bottom left. I’ve listened to many here talk them up but being in Chicago doesn’t really mean much for me. Looks like Texas came to Illinois.
They are nation wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vvrroom99

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2019 CT6-V
Does anyone know if this is the right thread to ask for a 2022 BW order to be tracked? Mine is a 5 and the order code is ZSVXHX with a TPW of today Oct 18th. I heard that the Lansing Grand River plant is running two months behind.

Fast4Door

Good morning All,

Just wondering how many people are sitting a 3400 (TPW) was 10/4 and how long did it take to get a vin or code to change.

Thanks

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
Does anyone know if this is the right thread to ask for a 2022 BW order to be tracked? Mine is a 5 and the order code is ZSVXHX with a TPW of today Oct 18th. I heard that the Lansing Grand River plant is running two months behind.
This is the thread for tracking any builds. Grab a beer and some popcorn.

sykostek

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 5BW
Good morning All,

Just wondering how many people are sitting a 3400 (TPW) was 10/4 and how long did it take to get a vin or code to change.

Thanks
If you sort by TPW on Rob's order tracker, you'll see that there are 5 of us with a TPW of 10/4 all at 3400. I know I've been at that status since before 10/4. I'm guessing we're "next" as there's only one car left (on the tracker) with a July TPW. Assuming that the forum members represent a statistically significant subset of orders (seems plausible), this would imply that there are only a limited number of remaining cars to be produced prior to the October TPWs begin.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Your order has already been put on the tracking page.

SS_Shooter

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Rob, I also have an order in for my wife. Can you track this one as well? ZXJVW4

Thanks!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom