Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
Dustin Callaway is the Blackwing guy at Sewell to talk too....He has sold over 40 himself...Last count Sewell has delivered approximately 20 so far....He placed my second Blackwing order for a CT4 late August and I already have a TPW of 10/25, Event code 3400..
In all fairness, a vast majority of the sales are from reservations where customers selected their dealer. It's not like Sewell has gotten 20-40 allocations already. Not to say they won't get the most allocations eventually; the allocation game is the true mystery.

Finally-a-V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
Dustin Callaway is the Blackwing guy at Sewell to talk too....He has sold over 40 himself...Last count Sewell has delivered approximately 20 so far....He placed my second Blackwing order for a CT4 late August and I already have a TPW of 10/25, Event code 3400..
No offense to Dustin, but I put several calls into him and have not heard back. I like Sewell. They have decent inventory and don't sell junk when it comes to preowned, but they lost my business. I don't have time to play games.

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
No offense to Dustin, but I put several calls into him and have not heard back. I like Sewell. They have decent inventory and don't sell junk when it comes to preowned, but they lost my business. I don't have time to play games.
That's strange, he gets back with me as quickly as he can, but he is a busy guy...I don't think he is playing games with you...

And as far as allocations goes I don't know how many they have/have not gotten but I got an allocation for a CT4-V BW already with a quick turn around, Ordered 08/31, TPW 10/25, event code 3400.....I looked back the other day and I have been doing business with them for 26 years and they always treat me right....I've purchased GMC, Cadillac, Lexus, and Buick from the Sewell family of dealers and I can't say anything bad about them!

Finally-a-V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
I agree. I like Sewell too. I've talked to them multiple times about CTSV's and ATSV's. They usually get sold before we can get a deal together. Quality pre owned vehicles. Maybe the guy has so much business he doesn't want to deal with someone 800 miles away. I get it, but no call? I took my business else where. It's all good.

RupertH

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Hopeful...
I had my reservations in at multiple (volume dealers) in different states…. Some required a $1,000 deposit, some did not…. All at msrp… so in imoa, put your name in at as many dealers as you can….. just want my blackwing… and good news is they are building bw’s this week in lansing
But this is part of the problem- decent chance you're going to cause what amounts to dealer inventory to get built before other people's sold orders. If someone here doesn't get the car they ordered, this will be part of why.

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
It looks like 86-136 is the very last of the 250 CT5V Blackwings. All cars from here on out are non reservation cars.

How do you figure? The registry says 214 are sold out of 250

CT5-Voraus

Can't speak to that...214 reserve cars have been produced, 80 of which are automatics. Since they are currently producing wait list cars, the 36 reserve cars remaining must be standing by for supplies unique to them.

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
Can't speak to that...214 reserve cars have been produced, 80 of which are automatics. Since they are currently producing wait list cars, the 36 reserve cars remaining must be standing by for supplies unique to them.
Aye. I stand corrected. I just assumed that once non reservation cars started being produced it meant reserved "first 250" cars were done.

Cuse44

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 BW on order, 2016 Shelby GT350, 2019 Genesis G70 3.3T, 2022 Genesis GV70 3.5T
The Automatic version are only in the 90's they probably still need to produce some to fulfill the remaining reservation orders. These might have been delayed due to component shortages such as chips

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
So again my tpw moves out from 11/1 to 11/22 What a freakin shitshow In talking to another member from this forum,
He orders a loaded 5bw gets to 3000 in august, getting his car before me when i went to 3000 on 7/27 And had to take off cf2 to get sooner i was told Yeah im pissed and feel really bad for the folks at 1100
No rhyme or reason to this. You and I have been neck and neck since July, maybe earlier. After seeing this post of yours I had to check my own and expected to be pissed. Somehow I didn't move, yet..

travysh

No rhyme or reason to this. You and I have been neck and neck since July, maybe earlier. After seeing this post of yours I had to check my own and expected to be pissed. Somehow I didn't move, yet..

Likewise. I was prepared to be disappointed. Of course truthfully I'm prepared to be disappointed right up until the key is in my hand.
TPW has moved at least 3 times now, but so far holding steady

7 of us with CT5 10/25 TPW

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Likewise. I was prepared to be disappointed. Of course truthfully I'm prepared to be disappointed right up until the key is in my hand.
TPW has moved at least 3 times now, but so far holding
TPW has moved at least 3 times now, but so far holding steady

7 of us with CT5 10/25 TPW
Difference is u and 1evil 55 are at 3400

soulsea

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
☐ Rekt ☑ Not Rekt
Difference is u and 1evil 55 are at 3400

puffin.jpg

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
I'm currently out at sea and we just got some cell phone reception. got a voicemail from my dealer saying that my 4 BW was built. Can't wait i'm going to try to get the VIN soon once the reception onboard gets better. We just went back out of cell phone range.

Ergoc5

Seasoned Member
I agree. I like Sewell too. I've talked to them multiple times about CTSV's and ATSV's. They usually get sold before we can get a deal together. Quality pre owned vehicles. Maybe the guy has so much business he doesn't want to deal with someone 800 miles away. I get it, but no call? I took my business else where. It's all good.
He is very responsive via email ...he catches up on emails into the night ...busy guy

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom