Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Jimmerz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT4-V, 2022 CT-5 V Blackwing (soon)
I read all the complaints on here and if you just substitute the name Blackwing to Corvette you would think you were on Corvette forum. I’ve ordered at least 10 Corvettes and waiting for them to be built drags on same as here, people bitching there cars had 10 or 20 miles on them while others didn’t. Paint complaints. Dealership complaints
It’s all the same. So I say just enjoy these fabulous cars while you can, in the big picture almost all the complaints are relatively minor with a few exceptions. I’m patiently waiting for my order to be picked up, might be next week, could be three months whatever I’ll get one I’m sure. Be well everyone, for you lucky folks that have your car
I hope you have miles of smiles. 🤗

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
So, as a helpful service to our members, if you post your order number here once you get it from your dealer, I will do what I can to track your orders and post the updates....on one condition: you post pics when you get it!

Current Blackwing Order Tracker

Keep in mind that CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing production is set to begin on July 5th, 2021, so there won't be much movement in orders prior to the start of production.

GM Event Codes​

Below is an updated list of GM Event Codes used during the ordering process:

View attachment 3216
Good afternoon Rob wanted to inform you I canceled my ct5-v blackwing order.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Vakane

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Na
Good afternoon Rob wanted to inform you I canceled my ct5-v blackwing order.
Would it trouble you if I ask why?

And to everyone following this thread

Is it possible to “save” the orders and give someone else the slot versus cancelling?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Hi Rob, I now have the order number for my 2022 CT5 V Black Wing. Where can I enter this number to track my order?
What's the number and I'll add it to the list

Vakane

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Na
I’m assuming the order numbers all start with Z? I have a preliminary order but starts with B :(

MacGruber

Hi Rob,

Thanks for all the work you put into this forum. I received a confirmation from Cadillac that I was one of the first 250 cars, yet my TPW is 7/26/2021...which was 2.5 months ago. Would you be able to comment on what this means? Thanks.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I’m assuming the order numbers all start with Z? I have a preliminary order but starts with B :(
I've just recently started seeing Corvette orders that start with B.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Hi Rob,

Thanks for all the work you put into this forum. I received a confirmation from Cadillac that I was one of the first 250 cars, yet my TPW is 7/26/2021...which was 2.5 months ago. Would you be able to comment on what this means? Thanks.
I cannot. It's the TPW that shows in GM's Order Work Bench system.

Vakane

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Na
I've just recently started seeing Corvette orders that start with B.
Well the paper reads “preliminary” order workbench so I was hoping it just changes order number later on. BBFX5S if you want to add it to the tracker.

Would this be your first order that’s not a Zxxxx?

My luck it means I’m a 2023 car :p

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
For those of you further along, how long has it generally taken to get an EDD after going to 3800?
I posted this on my FB several weeks ago but here was my time frame..

I also ordered a CT4-V BW on Aug 31 (I think) and it currently TPW 10/25 and 3400....

I ran the numbers for the time line of my Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing and I have to say that Cadillac did an awesome job during a crazy time period! The V-Team built an epic car that will go down in history!
I received my reservation on 02/01/21. (1 of 250) I received #43
Car was built on 07/19/21.
Car was delivered on 08/09/21.
Thats 190 days from reservation to delivery, and 22 days from build to delivery. I don't think thats to bad during this covid crap!
Thanks again Cadillac for an awesome car!

jkg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2013 V wagon stealth blue (sold, so sad); 2022 CT5 Blackwing
there are several others who have 3400 now and TPW of 7/26 - obviously that date did not come true, but we have all been sitting with no change in status for months. Has anyone with this TPW of 7/26 seen their car go into production on the order tracker?

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
I'm in the same boat as you guys. My TPW is 23 aug and i haven't seen or heard anything since

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
there are several others who have 3400 now and TPW of 7/26 - obviously that date did not come true, but we have all been sitting with no change in status for months. Has anyone with this TPW of 7/26 seen their car go into production on the order tracker?
Are all of you reservation orders?

Davel518

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
I was a 7/26 and went to 3800 a couple days ago. So things are moving.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom