Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

TRTL PWR

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V Blackwing
Is it 10/18 yet? I want to see some spy photos of this DEF
could be the same as the moonshot green on the hummer ev...makes sense that GM wouldn't develop two different matte green paints.

Attachments

• moonshot green.JPG
    moonshot green.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 50
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Gone: 2016 CTS-V Soon: 2022 CT5-V BW
Hey @Rob , is there anyway to confirm an order update for ZSXTNP? It was originally an auto trans but I asked the dealer to change it to a 6MT while it is sitting at 1100. They said they'd take care of it but I haven't had any confirmation. Much appreciated!

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
Hey @Rob , is there anyway to confirm an order update for ZSXTNP? It was originally an auto trans but I asked the dealer to change it to a 6MT while it is sitting at 1100. They said they'd take care of it but I haven't had any confirmation. Much appreciated!
Have your salesman send you an updated copy of your order detail. That’s what mine did when I made changes.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Ill check on Monday. I took a vacation day today for my birthday, and my gift to me was not touching a computer 😂

Last edited:

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
@TRTL PWR are you saying this is the same as this?

Attachments

• image000000(2).jpg
    image000000(2).jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20211002-094341_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002-094341_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210813-230734_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210813-230734_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 40

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
I really hope GM wouldn't screw us over like that. How do they expect us to take that home and be proud?

Last edited:

RupertH

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Hopeful...
I really hope GM wouldn't screw us over like that. How could you take that color home on a BW and be proud of it?
Ummm. How is that getting screwed over, and why would you be proud of a paint color?

Asking for a friend...

I don't want to alarm you, but almost every color you can get on a BW is somewhere else in the inventory. I believe several are even available on the <gasp> Malibu!

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
Ummm. How is that getting screwed over, and why would you be proud of a paint color?

Asking for a friend...

I don't want to alarm you, but almost every color you can get on a BW is somewhere else in the inventory. I believe several are even available on the <gasp> Malibu!
Because only 111 CT5 BW will have it. It should be a work of art in that case. Not the other way around

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
Oh. I'm sorry you feel that way about the best, most sophisticated, all around greatest cars that Caddillac has put forward. I have seen every single review.. The V3 was amazeballs but this has answered every single gripe that V3 owners had(me being one) and it's the last of the last. I'd call that something to fight for, and be proud of, my friend. Tell your friend will ya?

Last edited:

RupertH

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Hopeful...
My point is, you're in the wrong market. This is a trim line off a mass-market car that has probably sold close to 100,000 copies globally so far. (OK, I think it's only available here and China, but hey- that's both hemispheres, right?) This is (thankfully) not an overpriced supercar, it's an expensive (but still somewhat attainable for the luckier members of the proletariat) GM product that shares 98% of its parts with some other GM vehicle. I want it to be as successful as possible, so that maybe GM continues building them for a while- ensuring they can be driven, because there's a decent supply of parts and they don't enter the category of stupid "investment-grade" nonsense that a$$holes lock away in collections.

That green is an awesome color- especially with the bronze wheels, and probably a bargain at 4 grand. How do they do that? By going to the parts bin and sharing the cost with other models. A bespoke paint job for a Ford GT was like $30-60K. For $120K, I understand they'd basically guarantee you a one-of-a-kind paint color. Of course, if you're really looking for a rolling work of art, may I suggest the prancing pony? I've heard that if you lock those away in a climate controlled facility for 20-30 years, most of the original paint will remain on the vehicle, and it is a sight to behold.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom