Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

TimsterD

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
22 CT4 V Blackwing
This weekend is the 2 month anniversary of my twp ... will i make it to 3????
Happy 1 month in the #goatrodeo to me!

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I've got to say, I'm enjoying the straight-up knife twisting that goes on on this site sometimes! :boogie
It all comes from a place of love 🤣

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Going on 2 months since I have heard from the dealership I placed my order at. Last conversation option A. Require both carbon fiber packages.
Option B. Or no car at all.
C8 zo6 lists are already messed up and the vehicle has not even been revealed or pricing. And alot of things can change by then. I have been saving 3 to 4k a month.

I am getting ready to put my 2021 honda civic type-r limited edition badge number USA 059 with 129 miles. Any one interested you can reach out to me. It is garage kept has never been driven in any rain. Added accessories at time of purchase black wheel lugs and locks, tinted rain door visors, carpet floor mats and trunk tray and a nice indoor car cover. Located north top of Florida.

I heard rumors about the 2023 camaro zl1 1le getting the motor just put in the ct5-v bw. If gm continues with the manual platform could be really cool time will tell if that comes true.

PMD CT4

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
ATS-V, CT4-V Blackwing
Going on 2 months since I have heard from the dealership I placed my order at. Last conversation option A. Require both carbon fiber packages.
Option B. Or no car at all.
C8 zo6 lists are already messed up and the vehicle has not even been revealed or pricing. And alot of things can change by then. I have been saving 3 to 4k a month.

I am getting ready to put my 2021 honda civic type-r limited edition badge number USA 059 with 129 miles. Any one interested you can reach out to me. It is garage kept has never been driven in any rain. Added accessories at time of purchase black wheel lugs and locks, tinted rain door visors, carpet floor mats and trunk tray and a nice indoor car cover. Located north top of Florida.

I heard rumors about the 2023 camaro zl1 1le getting the motor just put in the ct5-v bw. If gm continues with the manual platform could be really cool time will tell if that comes true.
Awesome sauce

Attachments

• what-does-it-mean-austin-powers.gif
    what-does-it-mean-austin-powers.gif
    490.9 KB · Views: 14

Lopezl_1

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing #51
I got the Order Number: ZMHM9K.. I think it should be on its way?

Kanetch

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
I also have a 4 with TPW of 11/22. I spoke to my sales mgr this past Monday regarding possibly changing paint colors and he said it was too late as TPW was showing 10/14. I assumed it was just an optimistic guess and didn’t think twice but now you have me wondering.

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Production is supposed to start back up on Oct 4th.but i'm not sure if they're going back to fill capacity then. There's still a bunch of 5's with july TPW that still have to be built as well as my 4 with an August TPW. I would hope that those get built first but it could be very possible that a lot of cars will be produced in Oct. I'm sure they don't want to many cars traveling during the winter months

Can'twait

This wait will be just as good and painful as the SS … Rob, order # zxktf9 … still hasn’t been picked up by GM as of last week, placed order Sept 1… GM, if you’re listening, help a brotha out!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom