Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

BWCT4

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I am guessing you are privy to internal GM stuff to get this? I noticed the configurator now has a no cost front splitter option. I thought that was interesting, but can't figure out what it really is.
Gmfleetorderguide.com

shbox

I am guessing you are privy to internal GM stuff to get this? I noticed the configurator now has a no cost front splitter option. I thought that was interesting, but can't figure out what it really is.
No splitter is standard, but you can get the non CF version for no charge (has to be added to order).

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
No splitter is standard, but you can get the non CF version for no charge (has to be added to order).
After looking at the order guide, I see that now. That is a change from earlier in the year. Oddly, it looks like the order guide shows that if you add the 10-speed auto either the no cost splitter or CF splitter is required. No such restriction on the manual.

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
congrats! It might be the camera angle, but you might want to check that CF on the door sills... doesnt look like the lift boys knew what they were doing. too close for comfort IMO.
yep reported it, noticed it when I was there. They will need to replace the CF side skirts as they had markings on them..definitely now show quality unfortunately with the proper light angles you can see it, however, you need to look at the angle. I still have the car though, as I believe those parts are going to be hard to get in stock, and they will replace when the parts come in.

jph05v

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2005 CTS-V 2022 CT5-V BW
Or, deliveries will be delayed.
For the GT350/500s, they can't even get the cars onto the train due to the tires so they delay the builds. My GT350 was built on 10/12 last year so I was unaffected, luckily.

Fast4Door

So, as a helpful service to our members, if you post your order number here once you get it from your dealer, I will do what I can to track your orders and post the updates....on one condition: you post pics when you get it!

Current Blackwing Order Tracker

Keep in mind that CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing production is set to begin on July 5th, 2021, so there won't be much movement in orders prior to the start of production.

GM Event Codes​

Below is an updated list of GM Event Codes used during the ordering process:

View attachment 3216
Rob,

Good morning here is my Preliminary Order #ZSTCFB. Please let me know if this is the correct info you need to look the car up?

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
For the GT350/500s, they can't even get the cars onto the train due to the tires so they delay the builds. My GT350 was built on 10/12 last year so I was unaffected, luckily.

I refused delivery of my GT350R because the tires were cracked on a December delivery.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Did the dealer take the delivery and replace the tires?
This was a courtesy delivery so, it was ordered from one dealership and delivered to another dealership. Long story short, Ford Corporate tried to play me for a fool which I couldn't understand until I found out that the car ended up in the personal collection of the owner of the dealership to which it was delivered.
Had no idea they could crack so quickly
It's real.

Fast4Door

Rob,

Thanks for all of your quick support and great info.
My preliminary order number is #ZSTCFB, please add me to your list when you can. I have an order code of G7W. any idea of when they will be started?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Rob,

Good morning here is my Preliminary Order #ZSTCFB. Please let me know if this is the correct info you need to look the car up?
All set.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Bryan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS V, 2022 CT4 Blackwing
Hello Rob,
Would you mine checking to see if the status on my order changed?
ZRQF34, EDD was 8/30, not sure if its now on hold. Thank u

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom