Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
You guys aren't going to believe this foolery.

Called the general sales manager at Sioux Falls and confronted him with my findings. He says the order isn't cancelled(which he told me it was) and that it is ON HOLD.
And now he has to ask the Owner of the dealership if he will allow me to have my deposit placed back on the car.. because I'm from out of state.

You can't make this stuff up.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
yes i was one of the first 250 to make a reservation but they reallocated my slot to someone else when i selected green. that being said my dealer said that cadillac was working out what to do with the first 250 to reserve who did end up selecting green. I've yet to hear what that plan is...although i was one of the first to put an order through with the green color.
maybe ive confused you more with this answer...sorry
I just hope that you didn’t f… yourself out of your reservation. Are you anticipating that your car will be a serialized Collector Series car with that color?

shbox

The online/order reference guide had this update included in the week of 9/6/2021:

• Color and Trim section-Exterior color (G7W) Dark Emerald Frost, changed footnote 7 to read "Not available at this time. Available at extra charge. Only available on V-Series Blackwing. Late and limited availability. Special care required for matte paint.".

TRTL PWR

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V Blackwing
I just hope that you didn’t f… yourself out of your reservation. Are you anticipating that your car will be a serialized Collector Series car with that color?
no im not. i would rather have the green, super hard to care for paint then the dumb collector badge ;)

TRTL PWR

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V Blackwing
You guys aren't going to believe this foolery.

Called the general sales manager at Sioux Falls and confronted him with my findings. He says the order isn't cancelled(which he told me it was) and that it is ON HOLD.
And now he has to ask the Owner of the dealership if he will allow me to have my deposit placed back on the car.. because I'm from out of state.

You can't make this stuff up.
Im sorry man. that is no fun. Many on here have stated to order from Sewell in Dallas as they handle more V orders than any other dealer.

marfan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Transport pending
This is a bit scary since some will very likely encounter these temperatures in michigan/midwest during transport. Perhaps the closed carriers will actually happen.
Cadillac has a system they use for 'transit' or 'placeholder wheels' - when a car is ordered with accessory wheels, from what I have read - they ship with these bright red wheels (but the customers tires?) and are swapped by the dealer. I wonder if they will devise something similar for the tires, or just roll the dice...

2021-cadillac-escalade-ct5-on-transport-wheels.jpg

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
What's suspicious is that this photo does not appear to be at a dealership, rather a place less commercial. I personally cannot recall seeing anything special on the corvettes during shipping. Maybe wheel covers.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
What's suspicious is that this photo does not appear to be at a dealership, rather a place less commercial. I personally cannot recall seeing anything special on the corvettes during shipping. Maybe wheel covers.
Don't the C8s come with all season tires with the exception of the Z51 cars which just have the regular PS4S?

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
I wouldn't be worried about it for transport. Tires get shipped all the time and most Nittos come from Canada I think. But that is interesting, that you cannot drive it on tires that are at 20F or below.

soulsea

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
☐ Rekt ☑ Not Rekt
The part that’s disconcerting it that many cars got their date shifted from mid October to 12/6. This means that they’re not even bothering with specific build dates for specific cars but are just kicking the can down the road in bulk to figure out precise build dates at some later point ... it doesn’t seem possible to build all the cars that one week so I’m not expecting this to be the last date change.

BWCT4

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
What I mean is that emerald frost is not an option on the reservation models. It didn’t show up in the system at all during ordering for a reservation. Only allocations could order that color which listed all the stuff said above. All you could do to get it was give up your spot and switch to an allocation
3AEC30AF-5311-486A-ACBE-F01C58DEACA7.jpeg
You’re right Emerald Frost couldn’t be ordered until 8/2.

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
The part that’s disconcerting it that many cars got their date shifted from mid October to 12/6. This means that they’re not even bothering with specific build dates for specific cars but are just kicking the can down the road in bulk to figure out precise build dates at some later point ... it doesn’t seem possible to build all the cars that one week so I’m not expecting this to be the last date change.
I agree i went from 10/25 to 12/13 If i could buy something else i would tomorrow but its the same story for all the manufacturers …. I dont feel confident at all the dec date will stick

marfan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Transport pending
Those aren't one offs, but it's not for every car, just the ones with the accessory wheels.
Screenshot_20210913-194306.png

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom