Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Thanks for any help @Mirza Grebovic it hurts to see the truck dropping off a car at my dealership with other Blackwings that were built after mine while mine still sits in a rail yard. Any help to explain the decision process here would be appreciated.
Or, when a Blackwing gets delivered to your dealership by truck all of the way and your car is on the train to the same dealership. Makes no damn sense. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😡

rdollie

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-V; 2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Folks, as I mentioned earlier, I picked up my CT5-V BW at Bellevue Cadillac in Bellevue WA a couple of days ago. I was back there yesterday to bring the 2nd key to my V3 (ended up trading it in) and learned they have 1 of the 250 CT4-V BWs in stock and available as well as a CT5-V BW (not 1 of 250) available late next month. Call Nate or Colton if interested.

Scalarrthu

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Folks, as I mentioned earlier, I picked up my CT5-V BW at Bellevue Cadillac in Bellevue WA a couple of days ago. I was back there yesterday to bring the 2nd key to my V3 (ended up trading it in) and learned they have 1 of the 250 CT4-V BWs in stock and available as well as a CT5-V BW (not 1 of 250) available late next month. Call Nate or Colton if interested.
Yours was the black one there?

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 EDD pushed back a month from 8/27 to 9/23. Over 2 months after it was built. Now I will have to reschedule my PPF/Ceramic appointment.
They keep adding days to my EDD. I don't think they know what the hell they are doing. It's getting totally ridiculous. :hb

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
Awesome. My TPW moved out another week...Glad to see some cars getting delivered at least.

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
They keep adding days to my EDD. I don't think they know what the hell they are doing. It's getting totally ridiculous. :hb
Yea, that's why I am at this point ok with picking up my car myself in Toledo...mine will likely be pushed till Oct like others that were built in early July

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Hello, are you still tracking orders? I put a preliminary order in for a CTS4 Blackwing last month. Order code is ZVKV2Q
You're at 1100.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

SSEEYA

Seasoned Member
Welp another 2 days out on the EDD and moved to 4B00 from 4300. Not sure if "bayed" is better than "intermediate delivery" or not. But now looking at almost 10 weeks from built to delivered. And Cadillac wants people to pre-order a Lyriq. 😡

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom