Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW
I know of 3 Blackwings that have no name on them. When people found out the dealer is adding ADM, they backed out of the deal. But, the Blackwings are still available. I think it's 1 BW5 and 2 BW4.
Ya, I wouldn't pay ADM either but seriously considering "upgrading" to CT5. Anybody got a hookup ? :D

Scalarrthu

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I've been doing a ton of research, so I couldn't tell you my source, but don't worry because Caddy is going to be selling these for 2 years.
I've heard 3-4 years, but of course everything is subject to change...especially with the way things are going right now.

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW
You damn right!
One other Houston dealer said I can go ahead and order with them without deposit by emailing her the build spec from cadillac.com. After we got off the phone, she took another rip from the crack pipe
Hopefully it wasn't Sewell because that's where I ordered mine at and they confirmed that it will be at MSRP with no ADM or "market adjustment".

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
I've heard 3-4 years, but of course everything is subject to change...especially with the way things are going right now.
I'd like to think they will continue producing order by order until it slows down. They already know it's a niche market for that car.

But when will the chip shortage start affecting their priorities? I'm honestly blown away that there's even anything being delivered

AbsurdBuffalo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
But when will the chip shortage start affecting their priorities? I'm honestly blown away that there's even anything being delivered
It probably already is beyond the first 250 of each. A few might trickle through here and there, but by and large, they are likely missing parts containing chips. Look how long base CT5 and 4 production has been halted.

Texas Draped

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'16 V3
It probably already is beyond the first 250 of each. A few might trickle through here and there, but by and large, they are likely missing parts containing chips. Look how long base CT5 and 4 production has been halted.
You're scaring me. I need my security blanket

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
They have built some CT4-V Blackwing Wait Orders already...

GEP

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT-4VBW
Finally some positive news on my VIN 0005. Updated to 4200 late last week and EDD revised today to 8/20. The long wait could be over, but the key word is "could".
Still waiting. EDD revised on 8/20 to today 8/22. 8 BW’s we’re sighted at Tampa rail center yesterday. One was Shadow Metallic. Once again it “could” be mine. No calls from dealer yet.

loudmofo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BLACKWING
Still waiting. EDD revised on 8/20 to today 8/22. 8 BW’s we’re sighted at Tampa rail center yesterday. One was Shadow Metallic. Once again it “could” be mine. No calls from dealer yet.
My car showed up 4 days late from the edd date , they had to wait for transport from the railyard.

daparker556

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CTS4-V Blackwing
Hello, are you still tracking orders? I put a preliminary order in for a CTS4 Blackwing last month. Order code is ZVKV2Q

Scott5000

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your help and here is one more for the list:
ZVXWHZ / CT4-V Blackwing Rift M6

Kind regards,
Scott

SSEEYA

Seasoned Member
At least @Mirza Grebovic is trying to figure out how to get us our cars, since our situations are a tad complicated.
Thanks for any help @Mirza Grebovic it hurts to see the truck dropping off a car at my dealership with other Blackwings that were built after mine while mine still sits in a rail yard. Any help to explain the decision process here would be appreciated.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom