Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Good advice, never thought of that when I went to try for myself. The good news is that the dealer sold me the car when they realized I was going to buy it elsewhere.

Regardless, seems like try to have seller arrange first and YMMV
Don't tell me that your were dealing with "Mustang Manny" in LV. :rolleyes:

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
When I purchased my V3 I bought it from a dealer about 800 mi. away from home. I did all the negotiating via text and never even spoke to my salesman once! I trusted him because a friend introduced me, though. The only person I actually spoke to was the finance lady who overnighted the paperwork to me. I signed it, sent it back and a CTS-V appeared at my house 10 days later. Got 15k off MSRP too, those were the days. :) Easiest car purchase ever. I would have gone through them again for the BW but they don't have any allocations.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
You can order from as many dealerships as you want. Some Corvette customers have deposits and orders in at more than three dealerships across the country.
Thanks Rob I was referring to my ct5-v blackwing order and yes I have been trying to do my best in getting my name on as many wait list for the zo6 that I can. Just wish I had started earlier.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
I used to get upset with every passing day a little more information comes out on the zo6 and so far it has been catching my attention. Only if they could build it wirh a manual that would be the cherry on the ice cream. I know personally you are never going to be a computer in my opinion manual is for me.

treddi

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CTS4V BW
Oh no! I've just been delivered to Toledo. Does this mean I'm stuck here for a month? How do you track anything further once it reaches this point?

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
Carbon fiber package are holding up ct5-v blackwing builds, non carbon fiber package builds will be accepted over a build with carbon fiber packages on ct5-v blackwing.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom