Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
it's almost like 13 ;)
We are in a Black hole !!! Here's the response I got from Cadillac this morning:

"I am unable to provide any additional information regarding this order status as no other information is available to me. I would suggest reaching out to your dealership for further updates or information."

What the Hell !!!

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
We are in a Black hole !!! Here's the response I got from Cadillac this morning:

"I am unable to provide any additional information regarding this order status as no other information is available to me. I would suggest reaching out to your dealership for further updates or information."

What the Hell !!!
I am not sure what is going on... but I believe the concierge service is even less informed than the dealer or anyone here... I am hoping for movement on mine, but I am not holding my breath

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
Finally some positive news on my VIN 0005. Updated to 4200 late last week and EDD revised today to 8/20. The long wait could be over, but the key word is "could".
@GEP You may be on the same train as mine ... It left winston FL yesterday at 6pm heading to the Palm Central Automotive Terminal in Jupiter FL. Mine is heading to Autonation in WPB. Yours?

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
This may have been asked before so I apologize, I placed my order back in February and was told it would be one of the first or first allocation at this dealership. Being that I'm still at 1100 it seems like the dealer hasn't been very upfront with me about my car and possibly have other cars ordered that have skipped me. Does that sound accurate?

I don't think they're a small dealership volume wise but really don't have any way to compare to others.
I'm in the same boat, signed up for the waitlist on 2/1 and submitted my order in March. I'm starting to get nervous that I won't get a car because others around the country outside of the 250 are starting to get picked up. Even some that weren't even on the waitlist were somehow able to snag an allocation so my thought process was the same as yours (that they're ordering other cars ahead of mine). I placed mine at a mid-sized dealer that is also a "platinum" sponsor of the Cadillac V club but that doesn't seem to be doing me any favors.

As a result of all this, I called the sales manager at the dealer where I placed my order late last week. I think he was being straight with me and told me that they haven't received any allocations yet and that I was first on the list out of an additional 4 or 5 people on their list. I'll continue to be patient but I won't wait much longer. Good luck!

GEP

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT-4VBW
@GEP You may be on the same train as mine ... It left winston FL yesterday at 6pm heading to the Palm Central Automotive Terminal in Jupiter FL. Mine is heading to Autonation in WPB. Yours?
Winston is just outside of Tampa and my dealer is Ed Morse in Tampa so it may be there already. Will let you know.
Gary

Daijoubu

Seasoned Member
This may have been asked before so I apologize, I placed my order back in February and was told it would be one of the first or first allocation at this dealership. Being that I'm still at 1100 it seems like the dealer hasn't been very upfront with me about my car and possibly have other cars ordered that have skipped me. Does that sound accurate?

I don't think they're a small dealership volume wise but really don't have any way to compare to others.
Just as a data point I put in an order at a midsize dealer (combo Chevy/Cadillac) in March. My sales guy never responds, doesn't know anything when I do get ahold of him etc. JUST TODAY, I randomly checked my status with the Cadillac bot on the website and the order has been accepted, and will go to 3000 status soon. Still, nothing from the dealer. It sounds like allocations are starting to roll out slowly, and it's early, so I would say wait it out.

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Capture.PNG

On the plus side, my EDD moved up to today. On the downside, my car magically went from being in Spencer to being on a train to Spencer. I wonder if there are teleportation portals in these railyards 🤣 #GoatRodeo

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I giggled at both the VIN and the Plate. I count myself among the 12 year olds here. And love me some Busta Rhymes.
One of my coworkers/friends who also works for the same company as me, and spent some time in the Middle East, just showed me that song a few months ago. Missing out for too long

Vmoose22

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V BW
Just as a data point I put in an order at a midsize dealer (combo Chevy/Cadillac) in March. My sales guy never responds, doesn't know anything when I do get ahold of him etc. JUST TODAY, I randomly checked my status with the Cadillac bot on the website and the order has been accepted, and will go to 3000 status soon. Still, nothing from the dealer. It sounds like allocations are starting to roll out slowly, and it's early, so I would say wait it out.
I tried the Cadillac chat today as well, and the agent there advised the following:

Thank you for waiting. I have located your order and it has been accepted by GM. Once approved, it will progress to the 3000 status - Accepted by Production Control by the end of the week and will remain at that status until production approaches on your vehicle. We recommend reaching out every 2-3 weeks for updates once your order progresses to the 3000 status - Accepted by Production Control.

My order has been in since mid-February.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom