Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Want to take a bet on how many clueless dealerships are going to put them on just because they were in the trunk? I figure it's going to come primarily in two flavors: 1) everything gets installed without reading instructions, and 2) nothing gets installed (including the rock guards).
I can definitely see either one happening. A lot of people (including the dealerships) don't know anything about these cars

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
My advice to you is use car as is. See how it does, unless your a major hot shoe at the track and its not crazy summer scorching ambients it ll be fine. We ran majority of track tests without those added parts. But because of how much we love these cars and knowing some will be used for track extensively we wanted to add a few more gifts.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Good morning I was wondering if you heard if there has been difficulties getting the carbon stage 2 package for the ct5-v bw.
All the carbon on these cars is hand made by people applying it in molds, in the USA. It takes time, I have confidence you ll get a 22, stay tuned.

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
All the carbon on these cars is hand made by people applying it in molds, in the USA. It takes time, I have confidence you ll get a 22, stay tuned.
Well they need to step up their game… had to delete pkg 2 just to get my car quicker which at this point based on the tpw’s flippin around, i should have waited… not directed at u personally mirza but f , my dream car and ….

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have removed myself from further tracking of this cluster (sorry, tired of all the lame excuse codes of a Fortune 22 company regarding the delivery of their flagship performance product). Now that I have removed myself from tracking, I am confident that all of your orders (and mine) will start miraculously moving on an expedited basis!

You are welcome!!!
MC
I can't even begin to imagine your frustration.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have removed myself from further tracking of this cluster (sorry, tired of all the lame excuse codes of a Fortune 22 company regarding the delivery of their flagship performance product). Now that I have removed myself from tracking, I am confident that all of your orders (and mine) will start miraculously moving on an expedited basis!

You are welcome!!!
MC
If that’s what it takes. Thank you for your sacrifice. 😉😂

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
So the brake cooling parts should only be put on for track
Pretty much, if you track really hard. You can track without them and see if you need more.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
How can my dealership tell me my order is on hold and my order is being held back by stage 2 carbon fiber package when my dealership doesn't even have a allocation and my order is at 1100 not even accepted by gm. I truly believe my manager just sold me a bowl of wolf cookies and rodeo with no goats 🐐

Hokeepuk

Anyone know about the special ‘gift’ supposed to come with the cars? so far all I’ve gotten is the driving course invite...

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
and the hits just keep coming. Just noticed that some cars have this sueded micro-fiber package on the steering wheel AND shifter. I have that on my Shelby and its the worst thing ever when it comes to wear and tear... looks like crap after a year or so and I cant stand it on the wheel, thank god I don't have it on the shifter....

just checked my order... I submitted my order (in a spreadsheet no less) WITHOUT the IWE package.... idiot dealer added it and I missed it. I cant freaking believe this.
I actually prefer the sueded microfiber, however I have the stuff to clean it regularly and do. Are you going to cancel your order, or ask that they correct it post production by ordering a new steering wheel and replacing it.

If you decide to keep it use Sonax and a brush and it will look like new 3 years later.

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
and the hits just keep coming. Just noticed that some cars have this sueded micro-fiber package on the steering wheel AND shifter. I have that on my Shelby and its the worst thing ever when it comes to wear and tear... looks like crap after a year or so and I cant stand it on the wheel, thank god I don't have it on the shifter....

just checked my order... I submitted my order (in a spreadsheet no less) WITHOUT the IWE package.... idiot dealer added it and I missed it. I cant freaking believe this.

You should be good. IWE is added with the upgraded seats and is just the sueded headliner and pillars. 53S is the package that adds the sueded steering wheel and shifter

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing

I've seen a few delivery pics now and the YouTube vids and the sueded wheel and was worried about the same thing. Definitely don't want sueded wheel.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Anyone know about the special ‘gift’ supposed to come with the cars? so far all I’ve gotten is the driving course invite...
All that I know is that it’s gifts plural. No idea what. Several people have mentioned receiving emails regarding the driving course. Not I although, I must have given them my email address 1,000 times by now. 🤷🏻‍♂️

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
All that I know is that it’s gifts plural. No idea what. Several people have mentioned receiving emails regarding the driving course. Not I although, I must have given them my email address 1,000 times by now. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Gifts as in parts for the car from what it sounds like haha. It's not like they are giving us a bottle of champagne and chocolates.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom