Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • The 2023 Cadillac Escalade V-Series is set to be revealed today at 10:30am ET and to celebrate, we've started a new forum HERE for Escalade V-Series owners and Enthusiasts!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
C59E4A9B-6277-4457-B2E8-147A82B51474.jpeg

I hope however it’s getting here, it’s covered…

DwnshiftAz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4v BW
Yes…. I have been part of the 7/19 early builds were the car has just been sitting , moving dates, and delays.
and again… only a Carbon 1 packaged car.
So…. the train has left… its just a slow train.

Blackwing86

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I will check the trunk tomorrow when I take delivery, now I feel like there’s hidden treasure inside.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Let me clarify trunk parts.

all cars have front brake deflectors installed at plant. All. The non carbon brakes (iron brakes on both cars) come with free REAR brake deflectors in the trunk for every car. Read the owners manaul, not required for track unless your local track and ambients are significant and you notice you need more rear cooling. For them to work you have to take the rear rotor shields off.

the shields behind the front tire that mount to the fender are part of PDI (deaer installed), every car needs them for gravel protection. They are not carbon for obvious reasons.

Sorry for the frustration but team is hearing you and things are moving faster. Happy to see some amazing car pics on forum!!

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Yes, I will pull the bag out and look at it Saturday and let you guys know..
Carbon brake disc foam protection for wheel removal/install?

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Honestly, as a software developer, I see a huge opportunity here to change the vehicle tracking systems within GM.
Problem is is how to provide power for over a month after the car is built to a vehicle's transponder? I am pretty sure these cars are not being charged the entire time they are sitting in the lot.

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Problem is is how to provide power for over a month after the car is built to a vehicle's transponder? I am pretty sure these cars are not being charged the entire time they are sitting in the lot.
I don’t think that is a very hard problem to overcome

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom