Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • The 2023 Cadillac Escalade V-Series is set to be revealed today at 10:30am ET and to celebrate, we've started a new forum HERE for Escalade V-Series owners and Enthusiasts!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Crazy theory extending on your idea... Somebody screwed up and flipped cars with similar VINs, which resulted in some of them going to the wrong place, and along the way they managed to "lose" at least one of them. Everything's been on hold as they try to un-f$@# the situation, and now they're sending in the Roush trucks to snag the misdirected Blackwings and get them back on track.
GOAT RODEO

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Crazy theory extending on your idea... Somebody screwed up and flipped cars with similar VINs, which resulted in some of them going to the wrong place, and along the way they managed to "lose" at least one of them. Everything's been on hold as they try to un-f$@# the situation, and now they're sending in the Roush trucks to snag the misdirected Blackwings and get them back on track.
Dude, I wouldn't doubt it. It wouldn't be the first time I've seen something shipped to the wrong place and then have to get corrected.

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
If they go from Lansing to St Louis then maybe yours would be on the same truck.
Nope nope nope... I am not falling for your optimism.....
Meme Reaction GIF by Salon Line

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob