Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Manager at dealerships just called me his district manager just told him that stage 2 carbon fiber package items are causing delays. He asked me if I wanted to drop this package. I told him no. He also told me more people want the ct5-v bw than the CT4-V blackwing. I told him if I am not able to get this package I will have to make a decision. He also stated that next year model will most likely be tamed down.
What did he mean "tamed down"

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
It's behind the front wheel, meant to take the punishment of rocks being thrown at it. Carbon wouldn't hold up or look like dog poo after a few hundred miles of driving.
Yea, pretty sure the Carbon would get destroyed right behind a wheel.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
It's behind the front wheel, meant to take the punishment of rocks being thrown at it. Carbon wouldn't hold up or look like dog poo after a few hundred miles of driving.
That’s a good point. I was looking at it from the perspective of the lack of balance since there’s carbon on the front edge of the fender well, if you selected the package, and not on the rear edge.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

DwnshiftAz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4v BW
For those in the 7/19 railway purgatory like me….. my car has been loaded in… and the train has left.
where when why not sure

Attachments

• 88013410-D751-4674-938A-98D0CE69DD8D.jpeg
    88013410-D751-4674-938A-98D0CE69DD8D.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 32

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I know from the Jack Cooper tracking that mine went from Lansing to Toledo together with 2 other 5s, 2 4s, and 4 Camaros. As far as I can tell the Blackwings are still sitting there.

Meanwhile the 4 trucks that left immediately before the one mine was on all went directly to dealerships. Including trips to Vegas, California, and Texas. Based on all the trip numbers I have checked there doesn't seem to be any sense to which ones went directly to dealerships vs. ones that went to either of the two death yards.
I'm starting to think that maybe it was a mistake now that Roush was called, I just want to know if mine is on one of the Roush trailers lol

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I'm starting to think that maybe it was a mistake now that Roush was called, I just want to know if mine is on one of the Roush trailers lol
Crazy theory extending on your idea... Somebody screwed up and flipped cars with similar VINs, which resulted in some of them going to the wrong place, and along the way they managed to "lose" at least one of them. Everything's been on hold as they try to un-f$@# the situation, and now they're sending in the Roush trucks to snag the misdirected Blackwings and get them back on track.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom