Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

GEP

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT-4VBW
I think you're right. I can handle the car delay but the cancer is a rough one. I dealt with it for over 3 years and made it through that and now I may have to go through a few more treatments.
You're right! Cancer is a bitch. But keep the faith. There will eventually be " a light at the end of the tunnel'! I was diagnosed in 2013 and finally had surgery earlier this year. Cancer free now. You can do it too!

Paynster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT-4V Blackwing
You're right! Cancer is a bitch. But keep the faith. There will eventually be " a light at the end of the tunnel'! I was diagnosed in 2013 and finally had surgery earlier this year. Cancer free now. You can do it too!
21 year survivor. With 8 weeks of hell during treatment and surgery I will not even pretend to compare what 3 years is like. Stay positive, don’t be afraid to laugh and this is the one time I always tell people it is about you!!

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Thank you all from the bottom of my Heart !!!! I know I'll beat this, I did it before and I'll do it again. It just sucks thinking your free of it then on a checkup, it raises its ugly head..
Now, where's my car ?? LOL

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
@Akamai58 we all have a strange bond now with the BW thing and I really hope your car comes in soon and you beat this cancer for good!!! My family will pray for you for sure!! I wish you the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Second this, all the best wishes and stay positive!!! Hopefully the adrenaline of the LT4 2.0 and the over 1g lateral will help!!!

WONT TAP

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
Interesting that almost all of the produced ct4’s are now showing 4300
My status has been showing 3800 since July 21, even though I have confirmation the car was shipped on August 4, and has an EDD of August 11.

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW
Interesting that almost all of the produced ct4’s are now showing 4300
Could it be that my dealer was right when he said that even though it shows delayed in system there is high possibility that it will be delivered next week?

Last edited:

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Same. I emailed my guy the other day and haven’t heard back yet. Last time I heard from him was 2 months ago I think, with info I knew for a week from this forum 🤦‍♂️
After me calling him all the time, now he calls and emails me twice a day and sends me pictures of BW's that I've already seen but I won't tell him that.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom