Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

AZHEAT

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
‘22 CT5-V Blackwing #68
Rob,

Can you please add my order # ZMJNGP to the tracker?

I’m told it has been produced.

Thank you so much!

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Sure would like to know the real reasons why the reserved cars are being delayed and on hold. I thought the reserved cars would have shipped before they start taking orders for non reserved cars.

Last edited:

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I did hear the corvette museum is nice.
Though there was a time when...

1628161922253.png

Blackwing86

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
My delivery report went from picked Monday to delayed Tuesday to picked last night and paired this morning. After speaking with my dealer last night he said that he can find 3 codes in his system for my car. The best one was 4300.. I believe this is a good sign! From experience being in the business, I understand this as the start of my 2 week countdown for delivery to me! Hope this is true and same for everyone.

btw remember that the plant opens up on the 1st for the rest of the 21my regular ct5 and 4s. All of our 250 should be built and qc and on a truck by then. I think we will start to see a lot of movement with order status and will get real etas after the embargo. Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure I am accurate!

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
My delivery report went from picked Monday to delayed Tuesday to picked last night and paired this morning. After speaking with my dealer last night he said that he can find 3 codes in his system for my car. The best one was 4300.. I believe this is a good sign! From experience being in the business, I understand this as the start of my 2 week countdown for delivery to me! Hope this is true and same for everyone.

btw remember that the plant opens up on the 1st for the rest of the 21my regular ct5 and 4s. All of our 250 should be built and qc and on a truck by then. I think we will start to see a lot of movement with order status and will get real etas after the embargo. Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure I am accurate!
I think regular production got delayed until October. 😳

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
What do you think this is, a Corvette? Too bad they aren't built in Bowling Green, maybe we could get the factory delivery option.
Even if you do NCM delivery it still needs to get scheduled and loaded on a JCT truck to go across the street. You also still have to pay the same delivery charge.

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
my only thought at this point is that I am "so close" to the plant that my car will not be shipped until later, so that it arrives at the same time as others maybe? I don't even know anymore...

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
These Corvettes are waiting on museum delivery. It would be nice to see a similar photo of the Blackwings waiting on delivery.

Attachments

• 9B784C20-594A-4966-B572-44414373213D.jpeg
    9B784C20-594A-4966-B572-44414373213D.jpeg
    390.3 KB · Views: 49

Akamai58

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-Vsport premium, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I finally got an EDD of 9/9, checked this morning. Dispatched today as well today. No clue why that advisor told me it was at the Missouri plant lol
I think they are trying to get the BW's delivered around the same time. Maybe that's why my car sat at one place for 2 days and now it appears to be sitting at another location. Maybe tomorrow mine will be moved again.. Who knows where it might end up.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom