Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
So, as a helpful service to our members, if you post your order number here once you get it from your dealer, I will do what I can to track your orders and post the updates....on one condition: you post pics when you get it!

Current Blackwing Order Tracker

Keep in mind that CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing production is set to begin on July 5th, 2021, so there won't be much movement in orders prior to the start of production.

GM Event Codes​

Below is an updated list of GM Event Codes used during the ordering process:

gm-event-codes.jpg

Last edited:

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
You're the man Rob! We have someone on Camaro6 who provides that same service and it's invaluable. Much easier than expecting the same information from your dealer unfortunately.

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
Order Number: ZKNQKR Does that seems right?

It says that "the configuration below was created as a Preliminary Order with the following Order Number: ZKNQKR."

Thank you very much for doing this!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

It says that "the configuration below was created as a Preliminary Order with the following Order Number: ZKNQKR."

Yep. Order numbers are six digits. I'll check it in the morning

treddi

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CTS4V BW
That's great Rob. My order number is ZKQPD9.

Thanks for doing this!

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Greatly appreciated Rob.

ZKQXTQ

Thanks very much

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

You are at status code 1100.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Rob, out of curiosity (and to best contain excitement), how far along in that production sequence above can we expect our orders to get ahead of the start of production (reported to be July 5)?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Rob, out of curiosity (and to best contain excitement), how far along in that production sequence above can we expect our orders to get ahead of the start of production (reported to be July 5)?
It's difficult to say. It really depends upon the amount of allocation your dealer gets and how many orders they can place during a given order cycle as well as how many orders they have in front of you.

So status code 1100 basically means that the order has been submitted in GM's system, but for now, it's just sitting in limbo until Initial Consensus begins the first week of June.

During the first week of June, GM will make a "pass by" of the orders that are sitting in the system and determine which orders they can proceed to build out. If your order happens to be one of them, you should advance to status code 2000 indicating that your order has been accepted by GM. So I wouldn't expect to see anything move until that week or the week after.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
It's difficult to say. It really depends upon the amount of allocation your dealer gets and how many orders they can place during a given order cycle as well as how many orders they have in front of you.

So status code 1100 basically means that the order has been submitted in GM's system, but for now, it's just sitting in limbo until Initial Consensus begins the first week of June.

During the first week of June, GM will make a "pass by" of the orders that are sitting in the system and determine which orders they can proceed to build out. If your order happens to be one of them, you should advance to status code 2000 indicating that your order has been accepted by GM. So I wouldn't expect to see anything move until that week or the week after.
Why would allocations come into play when these are reserved cars outside of the allocation system?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Why would allocations come into play when these are reserved cars outside of the allocation system?
Actually, that's a good question. I'm going on the official Blackwing start of production and consensus dates published by Cadillac to dealers. I'm also assuming normal production procedures, so while my response above may be accurate for normal production, I have to get confirmation from Cadillac as to how they're handling the reserved cars. I won't have that answer until tomorrow.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW
@Rob,
Thanks for the info. Once the cars are built, would it be possible to get a build sheet? I remember getting one from Chevy for my Chevy SS.

RupertH

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Hopeful...

Two questions for you: is there any way to order one outside dealer allocation, and do you have any insights into the regular production order window? I asked the local dealer for info, and they sent me to the waiting list for the first edition... which didn't give me a warm fuzzy. Suggests he either doesn't know what's going on or has enough phish on the line that he no longer cares about padding the food fight for his allocation.

Thanks in advance!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom