Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Product Review: 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe is the best German sports car from Michigan

Product Review announcement

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe is the best German sports car from Michigan

BY Brian Leon
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, November 12, 2015

attachment.php

Two doors, angular good looks, thick tires, a 400-plus-horsepower twin-turbo 6-cylinder engine, and moves to take on some of the world’s best sports cars – no, this isn’t a review of the BMW M4, it’s a review of a high-performance Cadillac.

That’s right folks, the brand that was once synonymous with luxo-barges the size of a Nimitz-class carrier is now on the cusp of luxury and performance engineering. In other news, red is now green, and down is up.

Don’t get me wrong, though. As a big fan of driving on my own (no thanks, Google), Cadillac’s athletic reinvention is a breath of fresh air from a company whose once-opulent image had been replaced by visions of livery services and retirees in recent decades.

The ATS-V, a hotted-up version of their fun-to-drive compact sports sedan and coupe, is the culmination of their efforts. Yes, the 650-horsepower CTS-V is the kingpin of the bunch, but in terms of sales figures and company ethos, you’re looking at the Caddy cornerstone.

We spent a weekend with the ATS-V on the streets of Manhattan and the backroads of Westchester County, and if you had replaced the coat of arms with a certain controversial roundel badge, we would have been convinced it wasn’t a Cadillac at all. And that’s a good thing.

This isn’t our first rodeo with the ATS-V, but it is the most time we’ve spent in one, so allow me to tell you what it’s like to live with.

Full Story: http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/review-2016-cadillac-ats-v-coupe-article-1.2431559

Attachments

• 2016-cadillac-ats-v-coupe-fq.jpg
    2016-cadillac-ats-v-coupe-fq.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,245

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace