Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

2014 Diamondblack CTS-V Coupe in Old Hickory, TN

Autom8r

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
I just stumbled on this forum checking production numbers for my new Badillac.

This '14 model is my 2nd V, first being a 2004 CTS-V sedan which I have loved for the 12 years of ownership. It is still like new with about 90,000 miles and used as my road car. My town car is a '97 Jeep Wrangler Sahara.

I've had a hankerin' for a V Coupe since I saw my first one and recently found this '14 model with only 15,000 miles on the clock. I have had it up on my lift and it doesn't look like it has ever been driven in the rain, underside is as clean as the top side. It's a paddle shiftable slushbox, but I have reached an age where I no longer need to row my own.

I'm Dave Westerman in Old Hickory, Tennessee which is one county East of Nashville.

Any other Middle Tennessee V owners here?
:wave:<strike></strike>

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom