Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2011 CTS-V production numbers

don yoder

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 cts-v sedan
I am looking for production numbers for 2011 CTS-V sedans. I would like to know how many were equipped with six-speed manual transmissions and how many were special ordered. Any help in finding this information would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net!

I have an inquiry into Cadillac to see if I can get the 2011 production numbers. I can tell you that Cadillac does not keep detailed production records, so they wouldn't be able to tell you how many CTS-Vs were built with 6-speed manual transmissions and/or special ordered.

Below are the 2011 Cadillac CTS-V production numbers that we received from Cadillac:

6DN35 - Cadillac CTS-V 206 Wagon 6.2L V8 395
6DN47 - Cadillac CTS 226 Coupe V-Series 3,224
6DN69 - Cadillac CTS-V GMX322 6.2L V8 2,085

<tbody>
</tbody>

Howdy,

The break out between auto and manual does not seem to be available anywhere.
About the only thing I have seem mentioned is that the manual trans is well less than 50% of V production in the V2.

I've run into the same problem trying to determine how many coupes were produced before mine. My V coupe was built in May of 2010, so it seems that it may be one of the very early production coupes. Cadillac cannot tell me anything regarding production numbers for this time period. Anyone have a way around this?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back