Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

More Aggressive CT5-V Blackwing Carbon Front Splitter

I’m in on your splitter also! Will the rear trunk spoiler be ready soon?
Great! Spoilers should start shipping end of next week.

With the deflectors, it might be less of a "savings" thing and more of a "hey, you can actually ship them?" thing. They're currently on backorder everywhere with no availability estimates.
This is very good to know. They are for sure next on my list

Throw me in on this! I'd be a customer!

alright just add me to everything... why am i even bothering beating around the proverbial bush, you know im in, tks T
get 'er done!

Throw me in on this! I'd be a customer!
Sweet! I will get my spoilers out and start on this one next. Hoping to start the production process by the end of the month
alright just add me to everything... why am i even bothering beating around the proverbial bush, you know im in, tks T
get 'er done!
Spent a lot of time playing in those bushes. I will keep the cool stuff in the works and share more as we progress

Sweet! I will get my spoilers out and start on this one next. Hoping to start the production process by the end of the month

I assume you're going to attempt to mimic the OEM's "V" pattern in the front splitter with your aftermarket one?

I assume you're going to attempt to mimic the OEM's "V" pattern in the front splitter with your aftermarket one?
V pattern will be on those who are destined to be left exposed carbon. For those painting them Gloss Black I wont worry about it.

Gents,

Rear spoiler production for the 5V Blackwing has been sorted and I should see production pieces soon. This leads me to the reproduction 5V Blackwing front splitter next.

My design is based on the OEM front splitter, but with a slightly more aggressive front sizing. This will give the car a more aggressive front end and more downforce, although this is not a CFD tested piece so there is no quantifiable performance gain advertised. OEM attachment points will be used for simple installation. I will be building the side wickers as well shortly after.

OEM front splitters come in around $1100 after tax and shipping for reference, but will not provide as aggressive a look and still need PPF after.

Initial pricing on these will be as follows:

- Carbon Fiber twill w/ PPF - $1800 shipped with a clear PPF installed
- Carbon Fiber twill w/ clear coat only - $1700 shipped
- Raw Carbon - $1400 shipped & ready for paint

These are all made and shipped from the US.

Let me know who might be interested as that will determine if this moves forward. I will open up for a run of 10 with an estimated delivery date of April 2023. Deposits will not be taken until my rear spoilers start shipping, so expect that to happen mid February.

View attachment 16561
I actually think it would be nice to have a matte black and/or gloss black plastic version as well. Front lips tend to take a beating from ramps, driveways etc. so would be great to have a somewhat disposable version at $3-500 that folks could swap out every year or two. Basically what all the 997 Porsche guys do and it’s really convenient.

I actually think it would be nice to have a matte black and/or gloss black plastic version as well. Front lips tend to take a beating from ramps, driveways etc. so would be great to have a somewhat disposable version at $3-500 that folks could swap out every year or two. Basically what all the 997 Porsche guys do and it’s really convenient.

The problem with that idea is that the CF version is robust enough to deal with high pressure and can create down force at speed. Anything that shape and made of plastic is going to deform horribly and likely cause problems with the car.

Rear spoilers are about to start shipping, so the front splitter is next!

IMG_6199.jpeg

Any word on the splitter? Any progress?

Gents,

Rear spoiler production for the 5V Blackwing has been sorted and I should see production pieces soon. This leads me to the reproduction 5V Blackwing front splitter next.

My design is based on the OEM front splitter, but with a slightly more aggressive front sizing. This will give the car a more aggressive front end and more downforce, although this is not a CFD tested piece so there is no quantifiable performance gain advertised. OEM attachment points will be used for simple installation. I will be building the side wickers as well shortly after.

OEM front splitters come in around $1100 after tax and shipping for reference, but will not provide as aggressive a look and still need PPF after.

Initial pricing on these will be as follows:

- Carbon Fiber twill w/ PPF - $1800 shipped with a clear PPF installed
- Carbon Fiber twill w/ clear coat only - $1700 shipped
- Raw Carbon - $1400 shipped & ready for paint

These are all made and shipped from the US.

Let me know who might be interested as that will determine if this moves forward. I will open up for a run of 10 with an estimated delivery date of April 2023. Deposits will not be taken until my rear spoilers start shipping, so expect that to happen mid February.

View attachment 16561
I'm definitely interested.

Just now starting the process of building the molds and tooling.

Will open this up after some of the rear spoilers get shipped out later this month
ok, so rear wing and front wing are damn difficult to get right but the easier side sills should be next, lets go T, whats the time frame on them!! haha, super impressed w all the work man!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back