Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Video: CT5-V Blackwing startup

Video related thread.
They said they are working very hard on the exhaust note for both cars, I know a twin turbo v6 isn't gonna be nearly as good but I hope it sounds decent.
I watched the video that sounds awesome. Have you heard the new exhaust borla is making for the c8 corvette it so crazy good.

They said they are working very hard on the exhaust note for both cars, I know a twin turbo v6 isn't gonna be nearly as good but I hope it sounds decent.
I would say it is going to be good cadillac has put a lot of testing, money and time into the blackwing.

Not sure how to jump into this conversation but we just need to be patient. From the beginning the build date is July 5th. Can’t imagine games being played with pricing etc. Orders are in, now they need to secure the options lime seats and carbon so they can have them for the build date. I am eternally optimistic we will have these cars in August as originally communicated. Unless the damn chips hold us up. But again, I believe they have them for us.

Not sure how to jump into this conversation but we just need to be patient. From the beginning the build date is July 5th. Can’t imagine games being played with pricing etc. Orders are in, now they need to secure the options lime seats and carbon so they can have them for the build date. I am eternally optimistic we will have these cars in August as originally communicated. Unless the damn chips hold us up. But again, I believe they have them for us.
This is the first I've heard of August, but that sounds good if it's true. I've seen the "late summer" quite a bit, so I was internally preparing for an end of September or early October time-frame. August would be fantastic.

One thing to keep in mind in addition to the actual production schedule is the transportation. Even if your car is built, it probably won’t move until enough cars are built for your region to fill an enclosed carrier. Which holds what, 8 cars?

Very true. Does anyone know if they’ll build the 4 and 5 on different lines so they can be built simultaneously?

I was at dealership yesterday and they were thinking that July 5th start date and August-September delivery. Explained I wanted to be there when it was delivered and they want to set that up. We will see.

I cringe every time I see this video...I'm I the only guy that hates to rev an engine, let alone a cold one?

agree on revving on a cold one, kinda stupid and does make me cringe a bit. Regarding revving in general, i think it depends to me. Revving up to the redline while parked is just plain idiotic IMO and you better be somewhere in the age of early 20s. Revving it up because some formidable opponent is near? Well that might be justified a bit. And lastly, I would be a complete poser if I didn't answer a mating call of another fellow shelby GT350 owner if they chose to initiate. :wtcslap The same will go for any BW owners when i get mine.
Ok, you got me on your points!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners