Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Production Turn-Around

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Do we have any idea at this point what the turnaround time will be from start of production to actual delivery? It sounds like they're going to set aside regular CT4 and CT5 production to focus on the Blackwings, so I'd imagine they'll roll off the line relatively quickly. I've only ordered German before, so my frame of reference includes fun things like scenic ocean cruises and stops at customs. I'm hoping that without those added complications, things might move a bit quicker?

Do we have any idea at this point what the turnaround time will be from start of production to actual delivery? It sounds like they're going to set aside regular CT4 and CT5 production to focus on the Blackwings, so I'd imagine they'll roll off the line relatively quickly. I've only ordered German before, so my frame of reference includes fun things like scenic ocean cruises and stops at customs. I'm hoping that without those added complications, things might move a bit quicker?
With the pandemic in all everything will be taking a lot of patience.

At this point, it's anyone's guess.

2021 Corvette production has taken another hit as the assembly plant is shut down all next week due to a parts shortage.

If they really do begin production on the 5th of July, I am still anticipating that it'll take until early August before you start seeing some of the first deliveries. I've never been through this process though, and I'd be happy to be wrong about that.

My general expectation for my order is mid-September, but that is a wild guess. Anything earlier will be a pleasant surprise and later will be a mild disappointment just because winter will be around the corner.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back