Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Shadowy
20220915_191440.jpg

The polished 18s look enormous on your car!
After about 30 miles of brake dust they go from polished to satin then egg shell and finally flat black. :)

I typically don't like polished wheels but they look ok with this wheel style since it is only on the spoke faces not the whole wheel. I like the satin black wheels a little better. I have satin black on my ordered car with Blaze Orange. The toughest part about Blaze Orange is picking a caliper color. I don't think the red calipers go well with the orange paint, blue could work but still seems out of place. Bronze blends a little better but why pay extra when the standard silver seem to work...

Trying to decide if this combo works or not...

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 9.52.40 PM.png

Last edited:
After about 30 miles of brake dust they go from polished to satin then egg shell and finally flat black. :)

I typically don't like polished wheels but they look ok with this wheel style since it is only on the spoke faces not the whole wheel. I like the satin black wheels a little better. I have satin black on my ordered car with Blaze Orange. The toughest part about Blaze Orange is picking a caliper color. I don't think the red calipers go well with the orange paint, blue could work but still seems out of place. Bronze blends a little better but why pay extra when the standard silver seem to work...

View attachment 12782

I dont think any of the colors go well with the orange. Grey is the least offensive, so Id save 600 bucks. Ridiculous that painting the whole car is 600 bucks, and painting the friggin calipers is also 600 bucks.

View attachment 12782
Better than the Red Calipers on Blaze and Graphite my opine! I like the Blaze, you want to get notice quick cruising that's one of several in the 4 and 5 Vee colors that will catch your eye quickly....I'm going ceramic on my Tech Bronze, my OCD won't allow for brake dust all the time! Rinse and go! ;)

View attachment 12782
What color are your eyes?
Seriously though - default works 'best'/least offensive most often IMHO.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back