Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Ok, I officially feel bad for you now!! Sorry brother.
Thanks brother! If it wasn't for the Hellrango keeping me happy I would be going insane.

Seems like DELAYED would go along with 4D00, unless the EDD & Status codes are not as connected as they seem? I see others delayed with 4300 too, so they seem mutually exclusive at this point.

Mine was built a few days after yours, let's see when mine goes "delayed"

Hi Rob, can you add BXTDZ2 to the tracker? Hoping this is the last of my never-ending build numbers...

Reactions: Rob
Yesterday I went to go put some gas in the beast. A guy driving an Audi SUV with Texas plates comes up to me and says that he works in Qatar in the oil business and that he could help me sell my 5BW for more than double what I paid for it. I was tempted for a second.
Double, because THAT guy wants to take a big cut. Start at 4x and take nothing less than 3x. You can find a dealer with a 30k ADM to replace it no problem.

Yesterday I went to go put some gas in the beast. A guy driving an Audi SUV with Texas plates comes up to me and says that he works in Qatar in the oil business and that he could help me sell my 5BW for more than double what I paid for it. I was tempted for a second.

Pass on his number. I'm in Texas 😉

Sounds like a scam. If he could he would just buy one off eBay for $130K and sell it for $200K.

Sounds like a scam. If he could he would just buy one off eBay for $130K and sell it for $200K.
Guy probably works in a grocery store in the deli department......

@Rob can you do it by VIN? 1G6D75RP8N0410694
I can't because it was a stock car ordered by a Canadian dealer in Waterloo. I can't track cars outside of the U.S.

Looks like there is some movement as I can finally see my window sticker online! Hopefully, that means that is about to be released from the goat pen where it's been sitting since 6/22. Also, on the positive note, it does not show any credit so I'm assuming that all options are installed and nothing will have to be retrofitted later on.

Looks like there is some movement as I can finally see my window sticker online! Hopefully, that means that is about to be released from the goat pen where it's been sitting since 6/22. Also, on the positive note, it does not show any credit so I'm assuming that all options are installed and nothing will have to be retrofitted later on.
I hate to be the killjoy here, but I have to because I just went from ecstasy to agony in the matter of 15 minutes. I was poking around on Autotrader to see if dealerships were showing the BW's. I saw one at my dealership that was my color. It had all of the exterior and interior pics in front of my dealership. I looked at the VIN and said, hey that's my car. I called and left a message for the sales manager. He called me back and burst my bubble. Dealerships use a company to post pics of your exact build with the dealership photo in the background - a green screen type of thing. So, it looks like my car is at the dealership and I can see my window sticker on the dealer website...but it's still sitting in the goat pen waiting for the missing parts. Smoke and mirrors.

How exactly can you see your window sticker online? My car was built 07/06/22 and I cannot find anything on it other than here on Rob's tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop