Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order Tracking Discussion - 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I started this thread for those of you who have ordered an Escalade-V and would like to discuss tracking your orders.

Before anyone asks, no, I will not be tracking these like I am with the Blackwings.

I just don't have the time to track all of these orders and will continue to track the 2023 Blackwings only.

Let the Goat Rodeo begin!

Horsing Around Shaun The Sheep GIF by MOODMAN

My preliminary order was put in on Thursday.

Looks like only the Onyx package and adaptive lighting is on restriction.

BQNV91

I might tell the dealer to wait till the constraints are gone, especially the onyx package.

Are we sure it’s on constraint and it doesn’t just come with it?

BQNV91

I might tell the dealer to wait till the constraints are gone, especially the onyx package.

Are we sure it’s on constraint and it doesn’t just come with it?
Wouldn’t you risk the chance of losing your allocation if you wait for the constraint to be gone if the V is truly limited like some say it is?

So am I correct in reading the order guide that for the 2023 Escalade V:

1. It is not possible to order second row bench seat option regardless of interior color? Why would that be? Some difference in the frame? A payload issue? Just does not make a lot of sense. Available on all other models with black interior, why not the V?

2. Super Cruise is not available? Am I reading that wrong? Hard to imagine no Super Cruise on Halo Escalade model.

3. Heavy duty tow package not available, but some tow features are? Option for extra oil cooler for transmission? Trailering software/monitoring option/wiring?

Just having trouble gleaning some of this from the 50 plus pages in that order guide!

My preliminary order was put in on Thursday.

Looks like only the Onyx package and adaptive lighting is on restriction.

Hey CowboyRoy,

I am also working with a dealer to order a V, but my understanding was orders could not be placed until later in June. I have given her my desired configuration, but have not seen an actual order sheet other than this one. Do you mind if I ask what exactly constitutes a preliminary order? I was under the impression the dealers have not even received allocations as of yet.

I couldn't fit the entire prelim order document but this is what it looks like at this time (redacted personal and dealer info/Mike is the GM of the store):

Screen-Shot-2022-05-24-at-4-13-01-PM.png

Although it doesn't show in the pic it does say at the bottom of the document that it has Z82 - trailering equipment and ZM1 - trailering package heavy duty.

As far as super cruise, I can't tell if the SC where the engine is indicated stands for supercharged or super cruise.

Last edited:
I couldn't fit the entire prelim order document but this is what it looks like at this time (redacted personal and dealer info/Mike is the GM of the store):

Screen-Shot-2022-05-24-at-4-13-01-PM.png

Although it doesn't show in the pic it does say at the bottom of the document that it has Z82 - trailering equipment and ZM1 - trailering package heavy duty.

As far as super cruise, I can't tell if the SC where the engine is indicated stands for supercharged or super cruise.

Wow thanks for posting that!

I think you are right that SC is Super Charged and not Super Cruise. Still curious about Super Cruise being on the 2023 Escalade V.

Looks like UKL super cruise is available, BUT, not at the start of production. I don't see 00U or 02O on Soulsea's build sheet either which deletes super cruise. Of course, see dealer or window sticker. Guess you're not getting it.

Looks like UKL super cruise is available, BUT, not at the start of production. I don't see 00U or 02O on Soulsea's build sheet either which deletes super cruise. Of course, see dealer or window sticker. Guess you're not getting it.

This is the last few bits cut off at the bottom of the last page of the prelim order pic I posted above.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-6-00-29-PM.png

I'm going to wait until I get to 2000 to see if super cruise is going to be included. It's honestly something that I'll never use, but I'm already bothered by the price of this car on principle, it better have everything it's supposed to if I'm going to buy it.

@soulsea .....hate to say it, but this is why I'm kinda glad I cancelled my 5 and decided not to get a Escalade V. My 4 was an earlier production unit that has everything it's supposed to. Pending when my 5 would have been built, be it a 22 or a 23, it probably would need retro of something, or missing something.

This is the last few bits cut off at the bottom of the last page of the prelim order pic I posted above.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-6-00-29-PM.png

I'm going to wait until I get to 2000 to see if super cruise is going to be included. It's honestly something that I'll never use, but I'm already bothered by the price of this car on principle, it better have everything it's supposed to if I'm going to buy it.
Don't you also have a DDHC . . . ?

I should name mine something as well :)

20220124_163342.jpg

Now that the 2023 Durango Hellcats are a thing, I might end up trading the one I have in on one of those . . . or, maybe just sell it and pay cash for most, if not the whole price of the new one . . .

Now that the 2023 Durango Hellcats are a thing, I might end up trading the one I have in on one of those . . . or, maybe just sell it and pay cash for most, if not the whole price of the new one . . .
Why? Other than color, there is no difference in 2023 model.

Well, because it's 2 years newer . . . and there are probably some refinements and upgrades that aren't or weren't available in the '21 models, like better security against theft . . .

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back