Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Just want to share my happy ending story… I have been desperately looking for a 5BW here in Canada since last December. As you may know, the number of allocations here is ridiculously low. I put my name on a few waiting lists with minimal hope to get one someday. In the meantime, I was lucky to find in February a 4BW (Auto, Black raven, Sky cool grey with CF 1 & 2) w I have been driving with much fun since then. I got a call this last Monday from one of the dealers I put my name on the wait list and he said that he got a 5BW delivered that day and that the client who ordered it a year ago decided not to buy it: Auto, Black Raven, Sky cool grey and CF 1 & 2 which seems to be almost impossible to get right now! Taking delivery this Friday!!
Following my ’’happy ending story’’ 😁, took possession of my 5BW this morning!

Attachments

• D5E51CD5-35E4-43AD-8B17-B6D66BF281BD.jpeg
    D5E51CD5-35E4-43AD-8B17-B6D66BF281BD.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 108
@Rob is there a way to determine what's different between the 17 CT5-BW that have been stuck at MP EDD vs the ones that have an actual EDD?

@Rob is there a way to determine what's different between the 17 CT5-BW that have been stuck at MP EDD vs the ones that have an actual EDD?
Nope, I haven't heard or know any details

Come on man...the registry with exactly what you are looking for is on this very site. A link to it is at the top of this page.
I was under the belief that this registry on this site was only self reporting by people who have actually bought and taken possession of their cars. I will go check it out.

I was under the belief that this registry on this site was only self reporting by people who have actually bought and taken possession of their cars. I will go check it out.
Nope....well....yes. I am entering production data for every Blackwing built so you can see the stats and run searches to determine how many were built with your exact options. But their status and ownership depends on whether or not owners report them to me, or I find them for sale online.

So, I am manually entering every automatic and manual CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing built.

The information in that Registry is exclusive to this website

Nope....well....yes. I am entering production data for every Blackwing built so you can see the stats and run searches to determine how many were built with your exact options. But their status and ownership depends on whether or not owners report them to me, or I find them for sale online.

So, I am manually entering every automatic and manual CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing built.

The information in that Registry is exclusive to this website
1659746350533.png

Hi @TheShark, I am! I'm driving down from New York tomorrow to pick her up. Thank you so much for the tip. I've gotten more value from this forum in a week than I did from a decade on the Audi forums.

Now I need to find a new home for my 700WHP Audi RS3. Very excited for something new, thanks again for your help.
Congrats and happy to have connected you. My car is there = 086-398. Ordered 18 months ago, built in February and delivered, literally on THE day we moved from Philly to Florida. We committed to moving never realizing the goats would delay delivery 6 months. Armen has been great and we are shipping the car down here. Say hello to Tony and Gerad for me, enjoy your delivery and have a great ride home.

Congrats and happy to have connected you. My car is there = 086-398. Ordered 18 months ago, built in February and delivered, literally on THE day we moved from Philly to Florida. We committed to moving never realizing the goats would delay delivery 6 months. Armen has been great and we are shipping the car down here. Say hello to Tony and Gerad for me, enjoy your delivery and have a great ride home.
Since you're shipping the car down there, I guess you can break her in driving back up here for a cars and coffee with us soon! 😉

So my dealer just contact me to let me know that the car still shows as MP (shocker) but is finally showing on his vin view, is that a good sign? Fingers crossed!

I don't know where to properly post this question, so @Rob , feel free to move it where ever.

There's a 5BW on Ebay posted by a dealer that in their listing they say starting with 2023 model year, if a Blackwing is "resold" within 12 months, the warranty WILL NOT transfer. Not sure what "resold" really means. Is it private party only, or does also include dealers? Flippers aside, what if you just trade/sell it because you don't like it, or can't afford it, etc?

Has anyone else heard about this? @1StunnaV Dustin, is this true? This could really change a lot or get complicated going forward.

I don't know where to properly post this question, so @Rob , feel free to move it where ever.

There's a 5BW on Ebay posted by a dealer that in their listing they say starting with 2023 model year, if a Blackwing is "resold" within 12 months, the warranty WILL NOT transfer. Not sure what "resold" really means. Is it private party only, or does also include dealers? Flippers aside, what if you just trade/sell it because you don't like it, or can't afford it, etc?

Has anyone else heard about this? @1StunnaV Dustin, is this true? This could really change a lot or get complicated going forward.
That is correct...

I thought it was only applicable to Z06, Hummer EV, and Escalade V ... I didn't know it also applied to Blackwings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop