Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Longtime lurker, just joined! My order just hit 4300 on the 1st of August. I wonder if it's one of the last '22 vehicles with last 3 of the VIN 912? Anybody have a guess on how long it will take from here? Excitement building...

Longtime lurker, just joined! My order just hit 4300 on the 1st of August. I wonder if it's one of the last '22 vehicles with last 3 of the VIN 912? Anybody have a guess on how long it will take from here? Excitement building...
I thought 22 builds were done and 23s were underway. Guess not. :unsure:

I thought 22 builds were done and 23s were underway. Guess not. :unsure:
There are still built 2022s sitting at the factory waiting for delivery.

Since the 2022's are finished being built. What was the final production numbers of BW4's and BW5's in both auto and manuals. When I bought my Dodge Challenger RT back in 2014, there were websites where they actually broke down the numbers, even by colors made, and what countries imported. Anyone have figures ?

Since the 2022's are finished being built. What was the final production numbers of BW4's and BW5's in both auto and manuals. When I bought my Dodge Challenger RT back in 2014, there were websites where they actually broke down the numbers, even by colors made, and what countries imported. Anyone have figures ?
Come on man...the registry with exactly what you are looking for is on this very site. A link to it is at the top of this page.

@itsjustJed hey! Tony at Armen just shared you are getting the car! congrats!!
Hi @TheShark, I am! I'm driving down from New York tomorrow to pick her up. Thank you so much for the tip. I've gotten more value from this forum in a week than I did from a decade on the Audi forums.

Now I need to find a new home for my 700WHP Audi RS3. Very excited for something new, thanks again for your help.

I won't have those figures until I'm done updating the Registry. I have about 500+ Blackwings to add to it. At the rate I'm going, I may have it finished by...mmmmm....2026? :chuckle

I'm on the same version...this may take me a while to try and figure out...when did you notice this starting to happen?

LOL, @Rob has his DMs and forums mixed up!
I was in the middle of a typhoon with Tornado force winds trying to close the windows in my car. Thought my ass was going to land in Kansas 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop