Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

AL13 R60 wheels for sale

arod221

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V BW Matte Shadow Metallic
As some already know I am selling my BW . I returned the car to its stock form and will be selling the wheels and tires separately. This could be an awesome opportunity for someone who wants custom fully forged wheels for a fraction of the new cost and no lead time. The center caps can be powder coated so don't let the blue colored caps throw you off. The wheels are as follows
(F) 20X10 et 12 w/michelin pilot sport cup 2 285/30/20
(R) 20x11 et 50 w/michelin pilot sport cup 2 305/30/20

Tires have less than 1000 miles on them
IMG_6534.JPG

will add more pictures soon. I'm currently trying to recover from COVID right now but wanted to get a feeler out there. The wheels are at my shop 55 miles away so its safe to say they don't have COVID hahaha

Stunning Blackwing. How much for tires/wheels?
the wheels alone retail for $14700 plus $2000 for the tires...
I'm thinking realistically $6k plus shipping for the set with tires and TPMS sensors

picked up a white 991.2 with 11k miles...loving it so far
I had a 991.1 turbo I got rid of. I didn’t like the AWD. It was fast but I did not enjoy driving it as much as my 991.1S or 992

I had a 991.1 turbo I got rid of. I didn’t like the AWD. It was fast but I did not enjoy driving it as much as my 991.1S or 992
I hear ya AWD isn't for everyone but these cars are very rear wheel biased to be honest...I've seen many people drifting the AWD's pretty well on track. 992 was another option but the Turbo S will hold its value much better than a C2S or C4S 992 and a new 992 GTS is just ridiculously priced right now...most likely a 992 GTS in the future for a daily driver for me.

@arod221 have you done the Porsche classes at Barbers? Awesome. Highly recommended. Sorry for the hijack. ☺️

@arod221 have you done the Porsche classes at Barbers? Awesome. Highly recommended. Sorry for the hijack. ☺️
no worries on the high jack brother...I have not. I have been to Barbers many times back when it first opened in 03-05 what a facility! George Barber is a mad man! he built one of the nicest tracks and museums in North America. Unfortunately I live on the West Coast now with my family and it makes it much harder to get out there.

No doubt. Crazy cool facility. They said he spent 100M of his own capital on the track 😳

Wheels still have my attention. Simply beautiful. Any rubbing issues with running the non stock sizes?
Any vibration issues?
100% no rubbing or vibration at all. They were custom scanned and built for the car. They aren't a really aggressive offset. we just brought the fronts outward 8MM so they looked a little more even with the fenders. Rears remained the same because I felt like Cadillac did a great job on the rear spacing.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back