Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 CT5 Configurator Live

BDub Dave

2023 Configurator is up for CT5

CT5 Config.png

...and then it wasn't. Get 404 when I try to get into it. Maybe just another 300 or 400 hundred refreshes...

Thanks, I was gonna start a thread about this last night asking if it was supposed to go live today.

Got 404 at first. Just tried again and it's giving me the 2022 builder. And so much like everything else, we wait...

And now the build and price option isn't even on the '23 page. :hb

build and price 2022.jpg

build and price 2023.jpg

Do you suffer from Premature Configurator? You are not alone. Premature Configurators commonly suffer from: Insomnia, repetitious thoughts about Blackwings, repetitive mouse-click syndrome, and making goat noises.

Sadly, there is only one cure for this malady: Driving off the lot in your Blackwing.

I"m still over here wondering what the Canadian price is, the US order guide has been out for a bit but I'm over here making educated guesses on what that will translate to up here.

A build and price would sure be nice

Do you suffer from Premature Configurator? You are not alone. Premature Configurators commonly suffer from: Insomnia, repetitious thoughts about Blackwings, repetitive mouse-click syndrome, and making goat noises.

Sadly, there is only one cure for this malady: Driving off the lot in your Blackwing.
I Cant Over It GIF by PBS SoCal

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners