Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

There might be a weld under there, but maybe that is some seam sealer (hard to tell from the pic)? At any rate, they should have caught it. Everyone should make sure to mention these things in your GM vehicle survey.

Seam sealer sounds like it may be a minor fix, hopefully that is the case. Thanks for that observation.

I sell cars for a living and I agree that it should be noted in the survey. However, the survey results tend to hurt the dealer rather than the manufacturer. Yes, it should have been caught in the PDI but the dealer did not assemble the vehicle. GM needs to step up for this error. I will most likely leave this out of the survey if this issue can be rectified quickly.

Seam sealer sounds like it may be a minor fix, hopefully that is the case. Thanks for that observation.

I sell cars for a living and I agree that it should be noted in the survey. However, the survey results tend to hurt the dealer rather than the manufacturer. Yes, it should have been caught in the PDI but the dealer did not assemble the vehicle. GM needs to step up for this error. I will most likely leave this out of the survey if this issue can be rectified quickly.
I got a dealer survey and a manufacturer survey, so you have a way to let the right people know. :)

Finally picked up my BW this past Tuesday. I wasn’t sure how I’d like the infrared, but it’s incredible in person. The car is definitely worth the wait.

Attachments

• B84F3334-2874-4F51-94CF-D0ED20BBA6C5.jpeg
    B84F3334-2874-4F51-94CF-D0ED20BBA6C5.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 186
  • 8CFD4FA5-609F-4EBA-8009-FE4B91679033.jpeg
    8CFD4FA5-609F-4EBA-8009-FE4B91679033.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 176
  • C9917900-2842-44F3-8114-2F04CDDD07BB.jpeg
    C9917900-2842-44F3-8114-2F04CDDD07BB.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 175
  • BBCCC1F4-6000-4367-8BE2-0E21028A6BB9.jpeg
    BBCCC1F4-6000-4367-8BE2-0E21028A6BB9.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 180
Finally picked up my BW this past Tuesday. I wasn’t sure how I’d like the infrared, but it’s incredible in person. The car is definitely worth the wait.
Nice! Congratulations. I love the red as well, and I think it looks better on the 5 due to the wider back end. Beautiful car!

Can anyone attest to how the Blaze Orange looks in person? I can't seem to find one in AZ, but that's what I ordered, so hoping it's as awesome as it seems in photos.

I was torn between Infrared & BO, but kept being drawn to the Orange, so went with that. It seems to have a copper tone to it that looks great in both bright & dark light.

I have seen a CT5 in the Royal Spice color, which seemed similar, but darker. That is a beautiful color too.

Can anyone attest to how the Blaze Orange looks in person? I can't seem to find one in AZ, but that's what I ordered, so hoping it's as awesome as it seems in photos.

I was torn between Infrared & BO, but kept being drawn to the Orange, so went with that. It seems to have a copper tone to it that looks great in both bright & dark light.

I have seen a CT5 in the Royal Spice color, which seemed similar, but darker. That is a beautiful color too.
IMHO it looks awesome! My 2020 CT5V was Royal Spice and I loved it..
ND-CT5V-3-XL.jpg

Congrats!

My Blaze orange cars get TONS of love over the color. 0 regrets.
PXL_20220715_144849228.jpg

My Blaze orange cars get TONS of love over the color. 0 regrets.View attachment 10899
Thanks for the reply. I actually have watched your YouTube video probably a dozen times at this point, so it was cool to see you on the forum too. I love it in that light where it appears on the darker, more copper color, as opposed to other photos that make it look like the fruit. It's definitely a B-E-A-Utiful ride! Cool that your wife has the same color as well, even though it was more by accident than on purpose.

I was just going to switch mine to the Tech Bronze wheels now I am unsure what to do.

I saw a detailed thread about how many CA out of state purchasers who had difficulty passing Smog and registering the vin. I also need another car in the meantime and I tried to buy a 46k mi 2nd gen V locally and the PPI came back with over $5k worth of work. I'm so lucky I dodged that bullet. After 11 months at 1100 (and careful consideration) I decided to bail on my order and pull the trigger on a retail stock up in Sonoma County. They were really good to me and my sales guy Kody Clark did a great job following up with me throughout the entire process. That, and my wife and friends were tired of me talking about the rollercoaster of the Goat Rodeo. Yes, I paid some ADM but I got a very good APR. It was slightly different from my original build (Shadow Metallic and the parking package is missing), but at the end of the day comparing this build to it's 2023 MSRP I would have been a fool to pass this deal up.

My wife and I flew up to wine country and drove it back with 50 miles to spare before it's Break-In service period. Even with great restraint keeping it under 4k, it's so much better than I imagined and I literally couldn't wipe the smile off my face on the drive home. Not that it matters much but we got an epic 24.6MPG on the way home. My wife drove the last 90 minute stretch and went in a roundabout and broke the rear end loose before I got a chance to, she had the biggest smile on her face.

It was a really memorable trip that we'll never forget. One of the first songs we played was Journey, Don't Stop Believin'. For those still in the thick of the Goat Rodeo, do whatever you can to get one of these. Hold out for your build, buy another car to hold you over or find one local but I can 110% say it's well worth it!
BW1.jpg
BW3.jpg

Attachments

• 20220723_103043.jpg
    20220723_103043.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I saw a detailed thread about how many CA out of state purchasers who had difficulty passing Smog and registering the vin. I also need another car in the meantime and I tried to buy a 46k mi 2nd gen V locally and the PPI came back with over $5k worth of work. I'm so lucky I dodged that bullet. After 11 months at 1100 (and careful consideration) I decided to bail on my order and pull the trigger on a retail stock up in Sonoma County. They were really good to me and my sales guy Kody Clark did a great job following up with me throughout the entire process. That, and my wife and friends were tired of me talking about the rollercoaster of the Goat Rodeo. Yes, I paid some ADM but I got a very good APR. It was slightly different from my original build (Shadow Metallic and the parking package is missing), but at the end of the day comparing this build to it's 2023 MSRP I would have been a fool to pass this deal up.

My wife and I flew up to wine country and drove it back with 50 miles to spare before it's Break-In service period. Even with great restraint keeping it under 4k, it's so much better than I imagined and I literally couldn't wipe the smile off my face on the drive home. Not that it matters much but we got an epic 24.6MPG on the way home. My wife drove the last 90 minute stretch and went in a roundabout and broke the rear end loose before I got a chance to, she had the biggest smile on her face.

It was a really memorable trip that we'll never forget. One of the first songs we played was Journey, Don't Stop Believin'. For those still in the thick of the Goat Rodeo, do whatever you can to get one of these. Hold out for your build, buy another car to hold you over or find one local but I can 110% say it's well worth it!
View attachment 11017View attachment 11016
Congratulations!

View attachment 11017View attachment 11016
Twins! Beautiful car

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop