Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Satin Steel Metallic Blackwing & With Bronze Wheels

CT5-V Model

Terrance Speed

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CTS-V Blackwing
Of the many things I dabble in, my Signature Wheel builds are some of the funnest. The character you can bring out of a car, and the personality you put into it can be amazing. Met Jason through my reproduction carbon fiber CT5-V Blackwing spoiler project. We got to talking about his wheel setup, and decided to build him a set of my Track Series SV504.
We took the path of least resistance and built them to match the OEM 19x10 / 19x11 sizing. This allowed an easy swap over of the OEM lug nuts, tires and TPMS sensors. Gloss Bronze was utilized to pair well with the Satin Steel Metallic. With a few pounds saved over OEM and a more concave wheel profile things are looking pretty damn good.
Enjoy some of the pics Jason took with is Nikon and sent over my way. I am sure you will be seeing him post more pics of his car soon.

SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-11.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-12.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-13.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-14.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-15.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-16.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-17.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-18.jpg

Wheels are always going to be highly subjective and while I appreciate the uniqueness of these, I think I actually prefer the stock bronze wheels on the satin steel. But I think you're right, I do think the concave profile is what you need to go for with these cars and where they will shine.

Wheels are always going to be highly subjective and while I appreciate the uniqueness of these, I think I actually prefer the stock bronze wheels on the satin steel. But I think you're right, I do think the concave profile is what you need to go for with these cars and where they will shine.
I'll still have those on for 6 months out of the year since they are now mounted to my winter tires.

I absolutely love the style of this wheel and would definitely be interested in a set. IMO, I'm not loving the bronze with Satin Steel, but in another finish, these would be perfect for me. (That's totally subjective though... to each their own.)

I absolutely love the style of this wheel and would definitely be interested in a set. IMO, I'm not loving the bronze with Satin Steel, but in another finish, these would be perfect for me. (That's totally subjective though... to each their own.)
Aweosme. Thats the beauty of the process. You get to spec things to your personal preference

image_6483441.JPG

PS - I'm not affiliated with Terrance or Signature Wheel- just a happy customer.

Do you have the weight specs of both these and the stock wheels?
I really wanted to know, too, but didn't get a chance to weigh the stock rims on the stock rubber. If someone has the weight of the stock rims+tires (on the stock tires, preferably with the bronze rims), I can weigh these.

I have winter tires on my stock rims, so I can't give an apples to apples comparison. These certainly feel significantly lighter, though. These plus CCB would be pretty crazy when it comes to unsprung weight.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back