Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

We're waiting Beamz..
I love me some Kuma's! Maybe a meetup at Beamz suggestion for a burger cook off?
I got nothin. Kumas in SB sucks. My favorite burger around here used be Jimmys Charhouse in EGV. The Assembly was really solid back in the day. Some still swear by it. And believe it or not Chandlers Chophouse at the SB golf course used to have a bomb burger but haven’t been there for one in a while. Since meat prices went through the roof, I feel alot of places have changed their blend.

For a good burger from the butcher go to Felicia’s in EGV and ask for the special blend burgers.

There. And don’t come to my house lol.

I got nothin. Kumas in SB sucks. My favorite burger around here used be Jimmys Charhouse in EGV. The Assembly was really solid back in the day. Some still swear by it. And believe it or not Chandlers Chophouse at the SB golf course used to have a bomb burger but haven’t been there for one in a while. Since meat prices went through the roof, I feel alot of places have changed their blend.

For a good burger from the butcher go to Felicia’s in EGV and ask for the special blend burgers.

What I meant was a meet up at a burger joint LOL

Felicia's??? It will be hard to order anything other than The Beast!

Felicia's??? It will be hard to order anything other than The Beast!
I love their subs and pretty much everything there but definitely try the special blend burger. It’s beef, brisket and short rib all ground into patties. Bomb for sure

We don't really have a running photo thread for members to post daily pics, so I thought I'd get one started.

Earlier today outside the liquor store ...

84-FD30-FA-1-BCC-472-A-8-AB3-95-A94-B780-D0-E.jpg
Cold Gin?

I'm here at Pasteiners. Any locals come say hi, I have a color coordinated shirt lol.
PXL_20220702_113602074.jpg

PXL_20220702_131134415.jpg
PXL_20220702_131148831.jpg
PXL_20220702_131432438.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace