Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

vLtQzog.jpg

Made the bold decision to return an escape goat to the goat pen.
PXL_20220625_151015883.jpg
PXL_20220625_150952007.jpg
PXL_20220625_144203847.jpg
PXL_20220625_144045294.jpg
PXL_20220625_140819260.jpg

Last edited:
Kumas is soooo overrated. Looks like Schaumburg?
Kuma's is great, especially in that price bracket. If we're talking per dollar, I agree there are stronger propositions, but amongst the expensive burgers, I'm usually disappointed with basically all other ones except Kuma's.

If fries are taken into the equation, Kuma's definitely loses some points there, but judged by their burgers alone, they stand pretty strong.

I've given this some thought. You can't make that statement and not offer your better alternatives. So let's hear them! 😂

Kuma's is great, especially in that price bracket. If we're talking per dollar, I agree there are stronger propositions, but amongst the expensive burgers, I'm usually disappointed with basically all other ones except Kuma's.

If fries are taken into the equation, Kuma's definitely loses some points there, but judged by their burgers alone, they stand pretty strong.

I've given this some thought. You can't make that statement and not offer your better alternatives. So let's hear them! 😂
We're waiting Beamz..
I love me some Kuma's! Maybe a meetup at Beamz suggestion for a burger cook off?

I'd take Small Cheval over Kumas any day.
No way!

But I have been wanting to try Gordon Ramsay's burger joint. Menus | Gourmet Burgers & More | Gordon Ramsay Burger

Also, there is a dry aged burger at Prime and Provisions that sounds amazing.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back