Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

(1) what are those wheels?; and (2) may I have intimate relations with your car?
they're AL13 R-60's in polished torque grey center with polished outer barrels.....and I'd really rather you didn't try to have sex with my car as it's still a virgin.

they're AL13 R-60's in polished torque grey center with polished outer barrels.....and I'd really rather you didn't try to have sex with my car as it's still a virgin.
Thanks.

If it didn't want me having sex with it, it shouldn't dress like that.

...I'm kidding btw, I am not a horrible person.

Edit: Oh my, those are some pricey wheels

My car’s been at the detailers for almost 2 weeks now. I fought all my inner urges and only had 30mins behind the wheel while I was dropping it off. Left one goat rodeo and entered another 😭
I was planning to send it straight to the dealer for PPF in the same fashion. Does that really take two weeks?

I was planning to send it straight to the dealer for PPF in the same fashion. Does that really take two weeks?
I’m getting full ppf, ceramic, window tints, and blacked out emblems so a little more than just ppf. Your mileage will vary with all this stuff. Waited 10 months what’s a little longer 🤷‍♂️

I’m getting full ppf, ceramic, window tints, and blacked out emblems so a little more than just ppf. Your mileage will vary with all this stuff. Waited 10 months what’s a little longer 🤷‍♂️
Fair point, I was talking to a local place about ppf/ceramic/tints and they said the turnaround shouldn't be more than a few days, so that seems manageable.

Your baby is very squishy btw.

Fair point, I was talking to a local place about ppf/ceramic/tints and they said the turnaround shouldn't be more than a few days, so that seems manageable.

Your baby is very squishy btw.
Haha thanks man, I agree. His twin sisters nickname is squishy, his is chunky. “Needed” the blackwing because of them, god bless America :)

Haha thanks man, I agree. His twin sisters nickname is squishy, his is chunky. “Needed” the blackwing because of them, god bless America :)
My little guy's nickname is Squishy too! Of course, he's 18 months now so more of a toddler, but he's still my little squisher.

4BW is my own "family car," couldn't swing the 5 but I sat in one and it had so much more space...

Officially sold it.. sad but hopefully the next drivers car I manage to snatch up will be worth it
Last Ride.jpg

My little guy's nickname is Squishy too! Of course, he's 18 months now so more of a toddler, but he's still my little squisher.

4BW is my own "family car," couldn't swing the 5 but I sat in one and it had so much more space...
Haha that’s awesome, we’re not far behind ours are 16 months! Hey as long as it has back seats the little buggers will be fine. We’re currently looking for new car seats, ideally some bases with a small footprint and seats we can easily move between the BW and our van.

Haha that’s awesome, we’re not far behind ours are 16 months! Hey as long as it has back seats the little buggers will be fine. We’re currently looking for new car seats, ideally some bases with a small footprint and seats we can easily move between the BW and our van.
I imagine it's more complicated with twins (I'm a twin myself), we just have two seats, one for my wife's car and one for mine. Personally, I have the Chicco Nextfit Zip Maxx which does not have a small footprint in any sense of the term, but it's like an armored shell and I feel like baby is very safe in there.

Attachments

• 20220325_165209.jpg
    20220325_165209.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 79
Dang that does look armored. Yeah better function over fashion honestly.

And your chonk is super cute!!

Brought this guy home over the weekend...the guy backed out on the order and I got a suprise call and made a deal. Not my first color choice buts its growing on me, and after reading about lots of you guys waiting 6-12 months I knew the deal wouldnt last long. This is my first sports car, and mainly drove trucks for the past 10 years. Man this thing is fast and im still 100 miles away from break in and keeping it below 4500 rpms so far, pretty excited to get to jam a few gears at redline soon.

Attachments

• 20220618_094952.jpg
    20220618_094952.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 176
  • 20220620_192352.jpg
    20220620_192352.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 177
  • 20220620_192410.jpg
    20220620_192410.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
Brought this guy home over the weekend...the guy backed out on the order and I got a suprise call and made a deal. Not my first color choice buts its growing on me, and after reading about lots of you guys waiting 6-12 months I knew the deal wouldnt last long. This is my first sports car, and mainly drove trucks for the past 10 years. Man this thing is fast and im still 100 miles away from break in and keeping it below 4500 rpms so far, pretty excited to get to jam a few gears at redline soon.
Congratulations!

Last iteration, matching the wrap over like the factory does.
PXL_20220622_204535888.jpg
PXL_20220622_204636026.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop