Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Did Cadillac release pricing for the 23 models?
Officially no, but I thought I saw somewhere the shipping will go up another $500 or so. I think we expect it to stay the same or possibly go up at most a few grand. It shouldn't be that significant to make you change your mind about it.

Correction as of this afternoon:. Dustin just posted pricing... $7k on the base.

The bright side to all of this is that the cargo area organizer is now $10 cheaper so we got that going for us.

Last edited:
@Rob , are you going to track the 23's ?? and the 120 Anniversary Editions ???

I'm in the process of debating, do I order the 23 Anniversary Edition ?? Dealer emailed and asked me to come in and he is ready to place my order for one. He has an allocation for it and now I have to decide, do I need 3 Blackwings ??

I'm in the process of debating, do I order the 23 Anniversary Edition ?? Dealer emailed and asked me to come in and he is ready to place my order for one. He has an allocation for it and now I have to decide, do I need 3 Blackwings ??
Oh my! Three? I smell garage sale! 😂 I also call dibs on the 5....though I can't remember your build.

are the 23's going to come with the CF options or any options, is the ICE going to be different and all new and updated? do we order one now or no... this is all very confusing, shocking that they would even offer the thing when they cant fulfill orders or ship orders that they have built... weird weird world we live in at mom

are the 23's going to come with the CF options or any options, is the ICE going to be different and all new and updated? do we order one now or no... this is all very confusing, shocking that they would even offer the thing when they cant fulfill orders or ship orders that they have built... weird weird world we live in at mom
Maybe they are prioritizing the 120s for all the CFs?

Did you ask yourself the same question when deciding to get the second one? :) What about garage space, LOL.

You can always get it and then decide which one(s) you want to keep. I doubt you would get hurt on any resale.

Oh my! Three? I smell garage sale! 😂 I also call dibs on the 5....though I can't remember your build.
My BW5 is # 31 of the 250. It's fully loaded with every option available and now PPF ceramic coating and opti-coat and PPF on the interior. :LOL:

My BW5 is # 31 of the 250. It's fully loaded with every option available and now PPF ceramic coating and opti-coat and PPF on the interior. :LOL:
pics or it didnt happen!!!

Ah the hell with this goat rodeo, I'm gonna go buy a Tesla
Why not...both?

1653406105330.png

Tesla ordering (and quality, and maintenance, and...) is its own goat rodeo. We have both a blue/black 4BW (My DD) and a blue/black Model 3 (wife's DD) on order. Which will arrive first? Which rodeo is goat-ier? How many people will be triggered by this post?

Why not...both?

View attachment 9113

Tesla ordering (and quality, and maintenance, and...) is its own goat rodeo. We have both a blue/black 4BW (My DD) and a blue/black Model 3 (wife's DD) on order. Which will arrive first? Which rodeo is goat-ier? How many people will be triggered by this post?
The base 3 is a great 2nd car for the price. 6-8 month wait and a baked in $15k price increase from Q4 2020 for a Model Y. The grass is always greener.

Did you ask yourself the same question when deciding to get the second one? :) What about garage space, LOL.

You can always get it and then decide which one(s) you want to keep. I doubt you would get hurt on any resale.
I have just enough space for 3 but it'll be tight. I just installed a lift and now I'm thinking about changing that to a different type of lift so I can stack the cars. I have to make up my mind quick because my surgery is June 16th now and after that, I won't be getting around for a while. The good part is, I only have to spend one day in the VA hospital unless something goes wrong.

Hope
I have just enough space for 3 but it'll be tight. I just installed a lift and now I'm thinking about changing that to a different type of lift so I can stack the cars. I have to make up my mind quick because my surgery is June 16th now and after that, I won't be getting around for a while. The good part is, I only have to spend one day in the VA hospital unless something goes wrong.
Hope all goes well for you!

I’m going to take this as a positive, I went from 4300 to 4000. Did the factory finally put in my missing equipment?! Stay turned! Lol

Good luck!!

What is the average going rate for the paint correction and ceramic coating? My brother had it done on his Mercedes a few years ago and the water would just roll off the car with the dirt. Hardly ever had to wipe it dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop