Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Do you think more will come off the list since some of these tpws keep moving? I had a tpw of 5/9 and not built yet, will this bump into 2023 now? ...I know nobody really knows 😁
No idea

So with all the 1100's coming off the list, is that telling us that if you have an 1100 placemat will not get a 2022 BW?
Correct

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

A lot of TPW dates got pushed back a month
goat GIF

Reminder: all 2022 orders that were sitting at status 1100 were removed from the tracking page.
star wars goat GIF

Is the final automated chatbot message the one that says "check with your dealers for shipping" - or does it change again after the car is shipped? I know I can ask for a human for additional details, but don't like doing that too often. With the Jack Cooper site down, wondering what I will do when I need a fix between Rob's updates.

I am seeing 6/27 TWPs in Rob's database. The supposed manufacturing cutoff date is 7/7 with my2023 starting on 7/11. Many orders are in a delayed status, I guess for lack of parts. The obvious questions is what happens to orders in 3000+ status that don't get build or completed prior to 7/7?
1. Do they get built as my2023?
2. Does the customer or dealer have do do anything like the 1100 status people had to do? I assume not but ....
3. Do all my2022s in 3000+ status get built prior to the start of production of my2023?
4. Bigger issue- do all my2022 in a delayed status get parts and shipped prior to any my2023s being built and shipped?
I know no one knows the answers to these questions but Cadillac should make an announcement addressing these issues. I will be really upset if they build and ship the 2023 "120" prior to completing and shipping my car.

I am seeing 6/27 TWPs in Rob's database. The supposed manufacturing cutoff date is 7/7 with my2023 starting on 7/11. Many orders are in a delayed status, I guess for lack of parts. The obvious questions is what happens to orders in 3000+ status that don't get build or completed prior to 7/7?
1. Do they get built as my2023?
2. Does the customer or dealer have do do anything like the 1100 status people had to do? I assume not but ....
3. Do all my2022s in 3000+ status get built prior to the start of production of my2023?
4. Bigger issue- do all my2022 in a delayed status get parts and shipped prior to any my2023s being built and shipped?
I know no one knows the answers to these questions but Cadillac should make an announcement addressing these issues. I will be really upset if they build and ship the 2023 "120" prior to completing and shipping my car.
My dealer said he will let me know today....he is meeting with the Cadillac district manager...who knows if they will have an answer though

It is quite concerning that there is about 45 days left for 2022 production before change over and it seems the Blackwings on this list have completely stagnated. Seemed like things were starting to move last month and then, BAM, it seems to have slowed to a trickle again.

It is quite concerning that there is about 45 days left for 2022 production before change over and it seems the Blackwings on this list have completely stagnated. Seemed like things were starting to move last month and then, BAM, it seems to have slowed to a trickle again.
Is it me or does it seem like there is less movement for the 5 than the 4?

They probably did, as shipping increased for the 2023 Corvette as I'm sure it will for all car manufacturers given the cost of gas
Speaking of gas: Price was yesterday. Going up again tomorrow.

Attachments

• Gas.jpg
    Gas.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels