Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Don’t feel bad I had a delivery date of 4/26 and then 5/9. And yes still no car yet. There’s always this week!
I have a feeling we will be together and I just hope the first week of june isn't a lie by faulkner. @1StunnaV any way you can check vinview to see if either of our cars have moved if we provide vins or is that a nono for other dealers to view? pretty please?

Car arrived at the dealer May 4th. After processing payment remotely TX to WA, and arranging transport, the car has arrived!
Utterly filthy from 2000 miles of rain, but still beautiful :)
AWESOME! Huge congrats! My 4 also came from Sewell. I committed to it out of incoming inventory on 3/15 and Dustin had the car on the lot 4/29. It is a fantastic machine, I have enjoyed it so much it makes me wonder if I should still get the 5. But that can be a decision for another day, for now it is great to be rolling in a Blackwing!

AWESOME! Huge congrats! My 4 also came from Sewell. I committed to it out of incoming inventory on 3/15 and Dustin had the car on the lot 4/29. It is a fantastic machine, I have enjoyed it so much it makes me wonder if I should still get the 5. But that can be a decision for another day, for now it is great to be rolling in a Blackwing!
You say you got your's from Sewell? When I called them a couple months ago they told me that they wouldn't sell out of state. Did you have to go through any of that IOT get yours as I see you are out of state as well.

Thanks much,

Anthony,
Satin Steel, manual 5BW ordered on April fools 2022. Not allocated yet.

You say you got your's from Sewell? When I called them a couple months ago they told me that they wouldn't sell out of state. Did you have to go through any of that IOT get yours as I see you are out of state as well.

Thanks much,

Anthony,
I think it was they cut off orders from out of state. The car 668LT4 bought was already coming in and was not his order.

Car arrived at the dealer May 4th. After processing payment remotely TX to WA, and arranging transport, the car has arrived!
Congratulations!

I have been spending some money on hard to source engine parts for my 1967 deVille convertible. Just dropped $1900 on a pair of reconditioned exhaust manifolds ! This engine rebuild is cutting into my downpayment money for the BW5 that I have been waiting for.

Attachments

• IMG_20220510_074457.jpg
    IMG_20220510_074457.jpg
    794.9 KB · Views: 85
Ugh is right! My husband being someone born and raised in Chicago now a Florida man is so disgusted with the lack of communication from gm to customers and dealers. It’s sickening. Not to mention the harsh many winter storms that have gone though Lansing. Cars in lot of doom since feb 9th, as northerners know if a car sits in the cold the tires loose pressure so imagine sitting in the same spot for months through feet of snow and the cars not wrapped snow melts birds poop sun just bakes it all on… it’s a shame considering these vehicles we are all waiting on aren’t cheap. Second thoughts about it for sure! Working on 3rd, 4th 5th thoughts of no thanks. 🥺

Thanks much,

Anthony,
Well, my first order for a 5 was accepted in December, so I was a customer at that point. The policy was implemented after.

It is easy to see why everyone raves about this dealership and Dustin in particular. My experience was exemplary, so much that I'll call him any time I need a Cadillac, even if my local dealer had what I needed. I gave them the chance on a 5 and they could not make it happen. Dustin did.

#SewellCustomer4Life

Well, my first order for a 5 was accepted in December, so I was a customer at that point. The policy was implemented after.

It is easy to see why everyone raves about this dealership and Dustin in particular. My experience was exemplary, so much that I'll call him any time I need a Cadillac, even if my local dealer had what I needed. I gave them the chance on a 5 and they could not make it happen. Dustin did.

#SewellCustomer4Life
#idriveasewell #blackwingkingDustin #sewellfanboy #19andcounting

Ugh is right! My husband being someone born and raised in Chicago now a Florida man is so disgusted with the lack of communication from gm to customers and dealers. It’s sickening. Not to mention the harsh many winter storms that have gone though Lansing. Cars in lot of doom since feb 9th, as northerners know if a car sits in the cold the tires loose pressure so imagine sitting in the same spot for months through feet of snow and the cars not wrapped snow melts birds poop sun just bakes it all on… it’s a shame considering these vehicles we are all waiting on aren’t cheap. Second thoughts about it for sure! Working on 3rd, 4th 5th thoughts of no thanks. 🥺
Mine has been in the lot of doom since 1/23 and the tire pressure is holding tight at 35psi, cant speak for the bird poop though.....

Hey I ordered the same exterior spec! First Electric Blue I've seen with the shiny wheels and without CF, thanks!

My TPW is 5/16, and it's 5/16...

Which do you speak of?
@1StunnaV informed me that I was the first to find a little extra HP he gave most of his customers [HP is read sticker in this case :ROFLMAO:] .. I don't believe I'm the first to notice just the first to mention it. Just curious if anyone else has seen it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop