Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Not your Grandfather's Cadillac...or is it?

What's your age range.

• 16-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • 31-40

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • 51-60

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • 61-70

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • 71-80

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 80+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blackwing61

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 Cadillac CTS-V | 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I am curious on the age range of Blackwing owners including those who have one on order. I am 37 and of course get comments on having a Cadillac. Let's see what the typical age range is for the Blackwings.

I am curious on the age range of Blackwing owners including those who have one on order. I am 37 and of course get comments on having a Cadillac. Let's see what the typical age range is for the Blackwings.

My wife was always a, "yes, let's get it!" But she - and I feel it a bit as well, was like really, a Cadillac? She is hoping no one ever asks her what kind of car we drive without seeing it, driving in it or better yet - hearing it LOL

That's not how indifference works.

If one cares enough to post that they don't care what others think it means that they care enough to tell those whom they pretend not to care about to tell them that they don't care, hence caring.

I know that's hard to follow, but trust me ... the definition of caring what others think is telling people who don't care what you care about what you care or don't care about.

Glad we sorted that out.

Late 30s here, I've mentioned before that I was ready to try something that wasn't German while still being a reliable child-hauler. It's neat that the people who know cars will love the blackwing, but I didn't didn't get it for cachet - especially since I bet the average person will have no idea. I got it because it's supposed to be a great drivers car and that's what I want out of my daily.

Now, I DID ask to paint it baby blue, so maybe the occasional stare is ok :)

The people that matter (car enthusiasts) will appreciate the car. That's what I care about!

My daily is a Ford Focus RS. I love to see what kind of reaction I get when I tell people that's what I drive. It's either "You drive a Focus [no mention of RS]?" or "Sweet!" The latter reaction comes from those in the know.

Mid 30's here as well. Owned Porsches, Audis, Mercedes, Ducatis, Aprillias, Jaguars, Volvos, Mazdas (rotaries are fun!) and one loan Jeep. Figure it's time to give an American car a try again. Current German offerings are rare to find in manual and they all feel very disconnected compared to the stuff of old. The 70's-00's Porsches were incredibly analogue but that's feeling less and less to be the case combined with the absolutely stupid prices for the go fast bits makes them incredibly unappealing now. The Blackwings have that with a passable interior unlike the ATS-V.

That's not how indifference works.

If one cares enough to post that they don't care what others think it means that they care enough to tell those whom they pretend not to care about to tell them that they don't care, hence caring.

I know that's hard to follow, but trust me ... the definition of caring what others think is telling people who don't care what you care about what you care or don't care about.

Glad we sorted that out.
If one really cared they wouldn't have bought a second one...

I thought it would be a fun poll. :Steer

41, 42 when the car shows up.

I like cars that connect with people in the know.

Saabs are odd to a lot of people.

My Roadster is a chick car to people who don't know better.

So let people think I look young to drive Caddys.

Whatever :)

37 here. I sold my E90 M3 while working from home, had my heart set on an E63 Wagon until prices spiked. Decided to get a Civic Type R to tie me over until E63 prices came back down... but then became sold on a CT5-V Blackwing.

The M3 >> Merc wagon >> crazy-looking Civic >> Cadillac path shows you how much I care about optics. I just want to drive great cars.

62 - but who's counting. Cars I've owned in the past:

'88 Chevy Corsica LTZ
'89 Taurus SHO
1971 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 3.5 coupe
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 6 sp
2005 Honda S2000
22? CT5 BW

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed