Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Genesis Cadillac in Saint Clair Shores, MI is selling and allowing orders at MSRP. Ordered a CT4-V Blackwing in Electric Blue with a manual last Monday with Natalie Sells who is outstanding to work with.
I did a few cars with my old sales guy Jim. Another good guy to work with there.

Anyone in the PNW (or even NorCal) have any luck finding a dealer that will take an order at MSRP?

Anyone have experience with dealers in the mid-Atlantic / greater Philadelphia region who are charging MSRP?

Anyone have experience with dealers in the mid-Atlantic / greater Philadelphia region who are charging MSRP?
I just got my CT4 BW at Fred Beans in Doylestown. I didn’t order it, but was fortunate to find one in the showroom. They charged 5K over MSRP. I talked to a salesperson at Faulkner in Bethlehem and he said they are still charging MSRP.

I just got my CT4 BW at Fred Beans in Doylestown. I didn’t order it, but was fortunate to find one in the showroom. They charged 5K over MSRP. I talked to a salesperson at Faulkner in Bethlehem and he said they are still charging MSRP.
Agree...Faulkner seems to be sticking to MSRP at all their stores (across multiple brands). I spoke with the Cadillac store in Mechanicsburg as well as their Porsche store and both are doing MSRP for new vehicles. Used on the other hand is "market rate".

EDIT: also want to suggest you check with Kelly Cadillac in Lancaster. Not exactly Philly, but not too far. I have not spoken with them, but did just buy a Dodge Durango Hellcat from their Dodge store in Allentown @ MSRP. They made it sound like that was their standard operating procedure, but not sure if that will apply across all their stores.

Good luck!

I had a dealer that took my order 3 months ago call me out of the blue last week and tell me my order was cancelled and give me no reason and the last 15 dealers I called told me they wouldn't take an my order. Gotta love it.
I had the same thing happen to me at an out of state dealer.

Update here - called Johnson in Budd Lake NJ and the response was "you're never going to get one of those cars bud. Thanks." - hung up
What a tool!! And now you’ll never buy any other car there either. I called a dealer here in PA that had one listed on their website, but didn’t actually have one available. When I told the sales guy I drove one the day before at another dealer, but they were charging 5K over MSRP he said, “I would hang up with me and call the other salesman and tell him you’ll take it!” But he wasn’t a cocky jerk about it.

I had the same thing happen to me at an out of state dealer.
So, not sure if you saw my thread or my post in the Blackwing Tracker thread, but I just bought a 57 Chevy Sedan Delivery, and am considering abandoning my order . . . my car has been built, so maybe you might be interested in it . . . it will be at Sewell . . .

So, not sure if you saw my thread or my post in the Blackwing Tracker thread, but I just bought a 57 Chevy Sedan Delivery, and am considering abandoning my order . . . my car has been built, so maybe you might be interested in it . . . it will be at Sewell . . .
Thanks - much appreciated. I saw your post but I'm looking for different color and 6 speed, although I do like Rift. I'm sure you'll find a taker!

I was contacted by a sales guy from Dallas who has a Blaze Orange 6mt with an 69k MSRP(seats, sunroof, bronze brakes) with a TPW of 1/24 that he has on order and will sell @MSRP. I passed but I can put up his info for anyone interested.

I was contacted by a sales guy from Dallas who has a Blaze Orange 6mt with an 69k MSRP(seats, sunroof, bronze brakes) with a TPW of 1/24 that he has on order and will sell @MSRP. I passed but I can put up his info for anyone interested.
Is your 4 Orange?

You look familiar, did you purchase your car from Sewell?? If so, I may have talked to you a couple of months ago at Cars & Coffee, maybe???
Nope, I am in Metro Detroit. Sewell was the dealer that messaged me last night. I have a recognizable face though-I have had 1.5 minutes of fame from being on TV lol.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back