Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

Likewise. Crickets from my newly created fed ex account. When Rudolph airs I’ll fit right in on the island.

I’m starting to get the feeling that these are not being numbered and sent out in the order of production but, are being numbered and sent out randomly.

I just received a email from FedEx and I'll get mine on the 2nd of December. We'll see, I think FedEx employees hate me because I use them almost every 3 days and now days people don't want to work for a living, they want the government to support them. Its a damn shame.

Mine is scheduled to be delivered today!
R.50c5ed8e948401d964d9484506710232

I must be last on the list. Still no email or anything in the FedEx app

giphy.gif
Definitely not going in order of production as 41-025 received theirs already. I believe that you’re 41-019 and I’m 41-020. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Surprise, surprise, I received mine today. #58. Will trade for CT4 #20. A very nice piece indeed!

Last edited:
Am I the only one also planning to frame the window sticker as well? Mine wasn't attached so it has the backing and no wrinkles. Thought it would be fun for my Blackwing memories lol.

How do we go about finding electronic copies of the window stickers? I remember someone found a trick for it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back