Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

You guys are just not going to let that go, something had to have happened to make her statement not come true. I have met and chatted with her and she is so cool so IMHO something happened......After the first cars were delivered with issues Cadillac immediately made changes, so what do ya'll expect for them to do now? My Blackwing had an issue that I did not share with this group, BUT my dealer AND Cadillac made it right ASAP......I mean, it's a freaking car, first world problems........I'm more worried about my blood pressure than how my 4BW will get to me.... F this, I'm just going to go back to watching this forum!
I am with you Steve. Meagan is awesome. I am confident it wasn’t her fault about shipping. Her intent was good, period.

It sounds as though just finding any carrier at all is a serious task. Adding more options like enclosed trailers will narrow chances more. It's too bad we can't pick up from the site as that would be my preference.

You guys are just not going to let that go, something had to have happened to make her statement not come true. I have met and chatted with her and she is so cool so IMHO something happened......After the first cars were delivered with issues Cadillac immediately made changes, so what do ya'll expect for them to do now? My Blackwing had an issue that I did not share with this group, BUT my dealer AND Cadillac made it right ASAP......I mean, it's a freaking car, first world problems........I'm more worried about my blood pressure than how my 4BW will get to me.... F this, I'm just going to go back to watching this forum!
I'm not following. Did some posts get deleted? How is this related to this post about COAs?

I'm not following. Did some posts get deleted? How is this related to this post about COAs?
I don't know. The guy almost runs this joint. He just orders cars and they show up a few days later. He probably thinks he can just post anything in any thread.

That or he was commenting on a previous post about our cars NOT getting delivered in covered trailers like they originally told us.

Lets look at post #79 and start there, I'm tired of people bashing Meagan so that was what I was commenting about, and I freaking started the thread so are you telling me I should not post on my own thread? I don't think I run the forum and what do you want me to do about my car orders?????????????????? Do you think I have a freaking magic wand and wave it at Cadillac and say build my car now and F everybody else? I don't know why my car is moving faster than others, but probably because its a 4 and there are allocations for them and they are building them faster! If you guy don't like my post fine, I will stop contributing, but why the hate???? I've done nothing to anyone but try to pass on info and help......I have a lot of people that send me messages asking for info and help and I always do my best to do that.. Jesus take the wheel!!!!!!!!

I don't know. The guy almost runs this joint. He just orders cars and they show up a few days later. He probably thinks he can just post anything in any thread.

That or he was commenting on a previous post about our cars NOT getting delivered in covered trailers like they originally told us.
I posted that because that was what I was told would happen, and it's not my fault it didn't happen, and I really don't think its Meagans fault either...

Lets look at post #79 and start there, I'm tired of people bashing Meagan so that was what I was commenting about, and I freaking started the thread so are you telling me I should not post on my own thread? I don't think I run the forum and what do you want me to do about my car orders?????????????????? Do you think I have a freaking magic wand and wave it at Cadillac and say build my car now and F everybody else? I don't know why my car is moving faster than others, but probably because its a 4 and there are allocations for them and they are building them faster! If you guy don't like my post fine, I will stop contributing, but why the hate???? I've done nothing to anyone but try to pass on info and help......I have a lot of people that send me messages asking for info and help and I always do my best to do that.. Jesus take the wheel!!!!!!!!
There is no Post # 79 so, apparently there was a deleted post which makes your response seem odd to say the least. I don’t know if all that above was directed at me or not so, I’ll not respond.

They must be jealous. Maybe they think you're sleeping with her...lol. Jesus. I have not minded a single post Tall Steve. You have been a wealth of information early on and continue to keep me entertained.

Don't be mean to @Tall Steve .

Any friend of English Bulldogs is a wonderful person. :)

file_zps00f5cdc8.jpg

floof thread > certificate thread

Mine just randomly showed up at the door today. It looks beautiful but I'm kinda bummed that the picture shows #29 of 250. It would have been better if it just showed a random CT4-BW instead of a numbered one which doesn't match my configuration. It would have been even AMAZING if it has the picture of the actual car.

Last edited:
Mine just randomly showed up at the door today. It looks beautiful but I'm kinda bummed that the picture shows #29 of 250. It would have been better if it just showed a random CT4-BW instead of a numbered one which doesn't match my configuration. It would have been even AMAZING if it has the picture of the actual car.
Does it looks like you can take the back off and remove the photo to swap it out with an actual photo of your car?

If so, then whoever gets #29 of 250 of the 5BW sketch (assuming I don't it myself to match my VIN), I am completely open to talking about a trade and will entertain throwing in some swag, local adult beverages, or plain old $ to make it worth the while. 😁

Does it looks like you can take the back off and remove the photo to swap it out with an actual photo of your car?

If so, then whoever gets #29 of 250 of the 5BW sketch (assuming I don't it myself to match my VIN), I am completely open to talking about a trade and will entertain throwing in some swag, local adult beverages, or plain old $ to make it worth the while. 😁
I’ve got print # 26 and vin # 52 . Maybe Rob could start a print swap thread .

Not to sound ungrateful but it makes totally no sense to me. Why would a plaque for MY CAR has a picture and number of a random car?
They could have just left the picture as is without putting a random number.

Maybe @Mirza Grebovic can shed some light on the reasoning behind it?

The numbered picture has NOTHING to do with our/your cars....The pictures are numbered 1-250 because that how many were made so Cadillac could not match cars and pics because of the way vins were given out....Does this make sense? I could care less about my pic number because the whole thing is bad ass! Ok, I got lucky because I got #7 and that was my old motocross number, lol

Not to sound ungrateful but it makes totally no sense to me. Why would a plaque for MY CAR has a picture and number of a random car?
They could have just left the picture as is without putting a random number.

Maybe @Mirza Grebovic can shed some light on the reasoning behind it?

Its a design sketch of the car.

If you want a picture of your own car in it, I'm sure you can come up with the black magic necessary to pull off such a feat.

The numbered picture has NOTHING to do with our/your cars....The pictures are numbered 1-250 because that how many were made so Cadillac could not match cars and pics because of the way vins were given out....Does this make sense? I could care less about my pic number because the whole thing is bad ass! Ok, I got lucky because I got #7 and that was my old motocross number, lol
Totally understand and that's why they could have just wrote "250 Total Limited Edition Cars" instead of putting a random number.

Its a design sketch of the car.

If you want a picture of your own car in it, I'm sure you can come up with the black magic necessary to pull off such a feat.
I don't want a picture of MY car. I understand the sketch.... what I don't like is the RANDOM # of 250 written next to it when it does not represent my car number. Either they should not have printed anything on it... or just printed the correct number which right next to the sketch.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back